Chapter 32 - A Battle Won

I push the boulder off of me. "HUMANS!!! MORTALS AND OTHERS!!!" I hear. I switch genders, my silver weapons appearing. I jump through the window and go to the main front attacking. Knowing Asgore will give orders in my place to keep his future wife safe as well as the people. I am fighting hard. "The Silver Wielding Rogue!!!" I hear people shout. I start to battle long and hard.

Months later...

I continue to fight on the front lines. Leading troops against the barbaric humans who have just learnt to wield their magic. Everyone has assumed I am dead. Many mourn the queen version of me. I am the silver wielding rogue leading the front lines. I send no letters home.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my chest 'Mother!!!' I hear then silence. Jasper had been killed or heavily injured. I suddenly hear 'NO!!! JASPER!!! NO!!!' It is Fallacy. My world falls apart around me. As tears begin leaking from my eyes. Everyone has become frozen in shock in the camp. Rainbow tears leak from my completely white eyes. People stare confused. 'Jasper... No those bastards!' I hear. Suddenly there is a mighty roar as I feel like collapsing. Everyone is looking at me as I am just running then suddenly I take flight.

I see Fallacy fighting and I stab a mortal through the chest before staking several others, skewering them all. I see Jasper bleeding out heavily a metal stake of some sort beside him, covered in his blood.

I run for him embracing him in my arms. I force his fangs into me and he drinks most of my blood. I use magic to carefully remove the stake from his chest. He is gasping for breath against me. My eyes are just pouring tears. I am holding back my sobs as I kiss his forehead. "Who are you?" I hear. I transform and there are tons of gasps. Jasper sees me and smiles before passing out. I caress his forehead and cheek. "I am so sorry Jasper, you must have been so scared," I say gently. "M-Mother..." He says waking up right away. I kiss his forehead. "Yes?" I ask. "Why did you disappear? I have missed you, but do not tell the father that." He whispers. I pick him up gently being as strong as I am. Fallacy sees me and looks at me in awe. Tons of Vampires and Rogues stare. Mortals as well. "She lives!!!" I hear. Cheering and uproar are everywhere. I pass Fallacy, Jasper and kiss his cheek. "I belong on the front lines," I say ever so gently. Fallacy nods smiling. "Go... They need you out there." He says ever so gently. I disappear again not knowing if I will ever see him again.

Years later...

I send letters over regularly now. I can hear the shouting and howling as the battling continues on. Asgore has joined me on the front lines as well as many others. Fallacy stays guarding the people the second defence. Knowing I am more suit to be out here. Most vampire and rogue kind have died. It has become a war of Monster vs Human.

Currently, I am waiting for the troops to arrive, Asgore is waiting next to me. "Asgey, the next set of battles will be very difficult," I say suddenly. He looks to me and nods, asking "How so sister?" "Everyone wants this war to end, and I do not think I will be here to see the end. They keep moving to the secondary lines. Toriel and Fallacy will be under attack. And I will sacrifice my life to Fallacy to keep Toriel alive for you brother. She is your love. I have spent most of my life keeping hidden so many of my secrets from you. But... When you see me again. You'll soon understand." I answer standing up and walking away.

Time Skip...

The troops have been training and starting to slack off. I am watching them getting angry. Asgore comes and places a hand on my shoulder. "Everyone, may I have your attention?" He says gently and I calm down right away. "The final moments are approaching we cannot be losing sight of what we want to be accomplished here. For the safety of our living and fallen loved ones, whose lives have been taken from us. I move and go to check the surrounding areas. I find a few humans kissing each other as tears stream down the other's face. I use magic to heal the wound of the boy. The girl turns in shock. I place a finger to my lips and smile. I feel monsters approaching. I shoot them into the trees. And turn. "Sister... You must be starving." He says. "Asgore... I have no need to eat. I am soulless. I am damned to live forever. Long after the world ends I will still be here." I say with a sigh. He looks sad at that. "Asgore, please return to the others. I'll feed later, I promise." I mutter. He nods before kissing my forehead and takes his leave.

"General... Your mate is wondering of your next moves and there are personal letters from him and your son." I hear from behind me. I turn and take them gently. "Please return to the campsite. I will return as soon as possible." I state. "Of course." They answer gently. I wait several moments before surrounding the humans and transporting them further away while keeping them in the trees. I check my surroundings and it is clear. I set them down. The boy is looking at me. "You are both converted... I can smell the different scents of the blood of both of you." My voice is calm. They look horrified.

"I am a rogue, but I am the vampire king's mate. I am soulless so I have no need to feed off of you." I say gently. They nod ever so slowly. "You're a monster." They say. I nod. "Skeleton monster. Just you humans without the flashy stuff. Honestly, most of us monsters are harmless. Until I first had to fend for myself, I was gentle. Eterna took care of me as a teenager. She's a vampire like me and you. But a converted like us. I am different though. I was born mostly rogue, part mortal then turned by a vampire. So you were both human and mortals at one point right?" I say gently sitting down. They nod. "I have a quarter rogue... My grandfather was a rogue." The girl says. I smile. "My mother was half rogue. My grandfather full rogue." I say with a smile. "Do you care to meet the leader of rogues? Or would you like me to guide you back?" I ask curiously. They look at each other. "We cannot go back. We are abnormal. They will kill us on sight." The male says. I nod and stand. "Come. You're both my new pets. I do not want my brother to start to worry or cuddle you both to death." I say using my magic to bring them closer. I use cuffs and shackles to put them together. Then I hold their chains. "Where will you be taking us?" The female asks. I smile gently and say "To my camp. They will be happy to see you, well there are a few bloodsuckers like us there. You shall be fine in my care tho. I'll make sure you are both kept safe." I say smiling. They nod at me.

We are walking and I stop and turn suddenly. I feel someone watching us. I look around and smell the air. The two humans look worried. "What is wrong?" the woman asks. I place a finger to my teeth. They start listening too. I hear a click from far away and I use magic to teleport the three of us to the camp before using magic to cover the whole camp. There is screaming as the monsters in and around them are covered as well. I am keeping my concentration on protecting all monsters. "VAMPIRE HUNTERS PREPARE YOUR SELVES SURROUND THE SHIELD!!!" Asgore shouts. Four silver bombs hit the top of the shield and it causes me to kneel due to the vibrations along the side.

I surround myself and the two humans in magic as mortals run through the magic and die. Asgore is supporting me with magic. I let out a scream of power as my magic gets stronger and thicker. Vampires come through and are staked as they slowly make it through. "COME ON!!!" I shout angrily. Suddenly spears are coming and I shove the two behind me as well as Asgore. Spears go through my skull and rib cage. There is screaming and shouting as I only see black. I keep my magic going as the spears are pulled out of me. "MA'AM!!!" I hear as well as "SISTER!!!" "GENERAL!!!" I start to heal and I stand easily. I crack my neck and hands as I pull two stakes attached to strings from a hip pouch. "Attacking a soulless. Is that smart?" I ask starting to smirk. They look scared. I then throw the stakes toward them, aiming for the chest. I kill all but one. One I had hit in the shoulder. They are grimacing as I pull the stakeout and the two humans grab the spears and charge towards the person and spear them to death. I am surprised as they high five each other. I then just give a small smile. The battle was won easily. But the war is still prominent amongst us all.

Sorry for taking so long to get this out, everyone. Life got in the way of me writing for all those months. Now I am officially back while trying to balance school, work, drawing and this as well as making my new YouTube channel.
I love you all!!!

Rie Chihau

P.S...

Next chapter should be up by November 9th, 2018.