Chapter 6 - Two Years

I open my eyes and I see the forest. I see I am a child again, as I open my shirt to see that I am unscarred and un-inked. 'I see... I get to choose what to do now.' I think. "Encre, what are you doing all the way out here?" I hear. I turn to see Eterna. "I came in here to kill a certain Vampire." I answer smiling proudly. "Really, now? Cute little you?" She asks. "I am determined to kill a certain vampire." I answer showing determination in my eyes. She smiles and says "My group and I will assist you then." I nod and look off to the side. 'I will kill him myself.' I think darkly but I smile sweetly. "Oh, Encre your hand is bleeding you will definitely attract vampires." She laughs. I nod and I march off towards where I know Fallacy will be. "Encre, at least wait up!" Eterna shouts. 'I am no longer afraid of blood and I feel no guilt.' I think as I see him. "Encre get back now!" I hear Eterna shout. "Encre... What happened?" Fallacy asks his face looks worried. "I hate you... FOR MAKING ME THINK THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME!!!" I shout while activating my magic that I had killed Eterna's fellow hunter's with while injuring her heavily. "Encre?" Fallacy says. "I HATE YOU FOR THE LAST TIMELINE!!!" I shout encasing him in magic. "ENCRE!!!" I hear Eterna shout. "I HATE YOU!!!" I shout as I am killing Fallacy. I start to punch him hard and fast, he is not capable of fighting back due to me not giving him a chance. I then grab a stake every mortal is given to defend themselves. I then stab Fallacy in the soul. "Encre... Where is your soul?" I hear Eterna ask. "It died when I was told I was only to return to the castle when I became my child self, after going through and struggling to survive THREE DECADES OF DAMNED TORTURE!!!" I shout stabbing Fallacy in the soul with the stake again. Fallacy grabs my hand and everything goes black. I am in a spotlight curled up in ball. I can hear Fallacy and others talking down to me. "I do not care, keep talking! SHOUT IT TOO!!!" I shout back at the voices. They begin to shout and I scream "SHOUT LOUDER!!! LOUDER!!!! LOUDER!!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!" It goes silent suddenly.

Time skip...

I wake up but keep my eyes closed as I return back to reality. "Lord Fallacy, what did you do to him?" I hear. "I did nothing, a vampire hunter must have attacked him, when I got mad, why he did not call for me I do not know." I hear. Moments later a door opens and they leave. My senses have increased during my dreaming state. I sit up opening my eyes. I stand and dress myself in clean clothing and fix the bed to make it look as if no one had been there ever before. I then do as I did in my dream and turn into a bat and find a big enough hole to go through and escape the castle and just fly until I can no longer fly. I set down on a branch to rest. No one is around as I am deep within the forbidden forest. I take off in flight again trying to put days distance in between Fallacy and I.

Two years later...

I settled down in a vampire village unaware of a king even being existant. I just walk around normally as I have been for the past year and a half. I sense something coming and so do the others. I had changed my name to Inked and I am known as an amazing fighter. "Inked!" I hear and I see an adult vampire smirking. "Come on Inked... Let us fight and today you will lose!!!" They say. I scough, before tightening my bandages around my hands. "We will see." I answer as I get ready to fight. We go into a full brawl and I pin him down before poking their chest. "INKED WINS AGAIN!!!" I hear someone shout. I walk around shirtless most of the time, I rarely have a shirt on unless it is the winter months which I arrived here during. I became one of them within a few months. Suddenly there is a shout. "WHERE ARE YOU???" I hear and probably everyone else does as well. "Geez, who lost their kid again? Did they check under the bed?" I laugh. "Maybe they forgot to check the closet?" Someone else laughs. I see three bats land not that far away. I recognize them and I turn and hide within a crowd of adults. Lord David is talking to a few people in front of me. Suddenly I see Lord Dream, as well as Fallacy there. My gaze becomes cold. "I sense him here, maybe he does not go by his name." I hear and my breath hitches. "All of you vampires listen up." Lord David shouts. I do not realize I am backing up till I bump into someone. "We are looking for a child vampire, they are covered in ink from the shoulders down, only their hands and head are not covered in ink. If you withhold any information to us we will send you all to prison till you are driven mad." I hear Fallacy say. "Damn it..." I mutter. "He is turning forty-two in a week. Please... We miss him." Lord Dream says. An elder steps forwards and says "You are asking for a description of at least thirty of the children and the eight of them that have arrived here, is there any more of a discription, you could give us?" "Damn it." I mutter. "Inked... Are you alright?" I hear. "Looks like I need to change plans... It was nice being free and knowing you all." I mutter. "Wait... They were talking about you?" One asks. I look up to see Harrison. "I am afraid so." I mutter. "He is a white skeleton, and he is male, he has a black ink spot on one side of his face. His soul is severely damaged or he does not have a soul anymore, he is mortal born." Fallacy says. "Who are they?" Harrison's wife asks. "The one who just spoke is the King of Vampires and my mate, also known as the person I will murder one day. The human is Lord David ruler of the eastern village. The other is Lord Dream ruler of the northern villages. He was also my best friend. Ugh... I better get going before they decide to start killing you all off." I mutter. "Nice joke Inked." Harrison laughs. I gain the courage and step forwards and out into the open in front of them all. "INKED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Harrison shouts. "Lord Encre..." Lord David says kneeling as well as Lord Dream. Fallacy is staring in disbelief. "Get out of this village before I kill you, your highness." I state coldly. Fallacy tears up and launches towards me and I step to the side before pushing him away from me. "I will kill you Lord Fallacy." I growl. "Encre, you are coming back to the castle with me. You have no need to live like a peasant, come back home, I beg of you." Fallacy says. "Why should I? Is it just because you miss hitting me? Or did you remember the love we had when you cared? All I have to do is wait till we are alone and bang you hit me and put me down. You are not my king! And I will never love you ever again." I growl. The people of the village are shocked. Lord Dream stands and says "Lord Encre... Please come home." "Leave this village and never return." I order. Lord David stands and then looks towards Fallacy. "I will leave this village, only if I am with you." Fallacy says. "Then I will let your blood fill the streets." I growl. Lord Dream and Lord David nod and take their leave. Fallacy's eyes darken slightly and I smirk. "There is that look in your eyes that I am so used to." I state coldly. "If you do not come back with us. I will lead vampire hunters here to destroy this village and have them kill everyone that you care about." Fallacy says. I grit my teeth. "He is bluffing!" I hear people shout. "I have never seen Inked like this." I hear. "Fine, I shall return and be your toy, but I will never love you." I state coldly. Fallacy's eyes widen. "I am only returning because after all the years I have been here, their kindness was the only thing that kept me from staking myself and destroying what is left of my soul." I state snapping my fingers and magic surrounds me. I am in royal attire and there are gasps from everywhere. My eyes return to normal, but they are filled with hate.