Chapter 20 - Strip

Three weeks later...

I am standing staring out the window, of my bedroom chambers. It is the middle of the day, everyone is asleep currently. This evening my birthday is to begin. I had grown during the previous night, at some point. I look a lot more older, but it is only my 44th birthday. Which is quite strange. There are vampire children flying around outside. They all look so happy and carefree, as their parents are watching them all play. I am sad, since I never got to or have had a chance to anything like that with family. The closest thing I really had to that was helping smaller vampire bats escape from nets, playing with my younger brother paint, colouring with Lord Dream and watching Fallacy work. Then there was that one timeline where I got to swim with the children and families of the vampire kingdom, but that is really it. Plus there is always Emerald, we sat reading, we baked, coloured, Did art and a bunch of other stuff. Emerald's parents have never really liked me though.

I am lost in thought when suddenly there is a bang on the window and it causes me to stumble backward. I turn grabbing my chest due to being startled. There are a few girls and a boy there. They are all laughing. I shrink in and look off. "Come play with us!" They shout. I frown and shake my head. "Please!!!" They all say smiling. "I cannot, all the lords are sleeping, I have no one to watch me." I answer back loud but not too loud to wake anyone. "Awe!!!" They all shout. I hear movement in the next room and I jump. I wave my hands at them. I then hear hurried footsteps and then my door slams open. "YOUNG LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF BED!!!" I hear. My eyes are wide in terror. "We woke him up!" The kids shout all happily. "Look at the young lords face..." I hear. "All of you are to come inside this castle at once." I hear. A tear roles down my cheek. "Alright!!!" I hear. I get grabbed and dragged out of the room.

Time skip...

I hit the ground again hard. I am on my back before having my ribs kicked in. There is loud crying and sobbing. I am keeping the children in a barrier, to keep "Leocade" from getting at them. I cough blood hard. "You have always been stubborn, mortal born. I cannot believe Fallacy, our king chose you, instead of me!" I hear a female voice. It is a female there, one of the mortal lords woman. I am trembling hard looking up at them. I get kicked in the head and then I feel myself being lifted up by the skull. I cry out in agony as I am then kicked in the ribs. "Plus you are a male!!! How is there to be a child born!!!" She shouts before stepping on my hand. She had paralyzed me, the only control I have is of my magic. Everything hurts and I am trying to hold back my tears. "I will just kill him, and then myself, so I can be with him together, forever!!!" She says before laughing madly. 'Encre, get up.' I hear. 'I cannot!!! She paralyzed me!!!' I cry out into my brain. 'Focus on me completely then, I need you to move.' I hear. I try to move and then there is yellow magic. I can move a bit. 'Are you trying?' I hear. 'Yes. I can move, but only a bit.' I think. 'I want you to get angry. Be angry.' I hear. I let my anger show and I throw her off and get her pinned beneath me. I hear running and then I see Fallacy. "Encre..." He says. I have her pinned down, while I am trembling hard. Fallacy grabs me and pulls me to the side. My magic drops and I feel so angry at myself. "Encre... Are you alright?" I hear. I open my eyes to see Fallacy over me. "Young lord..." I hear. "You are extremely injured..." I hear. "Young lord..." I hear and get pulled into someone. There is pressure at the base of my neck and my fangs extend with a huge amount of pain.

Time skip...

I am sitting alone on the roof of the castle, feeling quite sore and I am crying as well. No one has said anything yet. Plus I do not want anyone to see the scarring of my face. Suddenly I am interrupted and there are children in front of me. "Young lord!!! Happy birthday!!!" I hear. I am shocked to see people up this high. A few adults appear as I am wiping my eyes dry before they realize that I had been crying. Suddenly there is a portal and we are all falling.

Time skip...

I wake up to see everyone unconscious. I look around to see a forest, filled with snow. "Hurry the noise was from this direction!" I hear. I grab everyone and portal them. I fall sideways seeing that I had lost blood and that I am injured severely. I grab at my chest and pull the branch out. I cough blood then hear "It is the young lord again." I hear. I break down into tears having had enough of this day, already. "Hey, come here, you are injured bad again aren't you?" I hear. I sniffle and look behind me. There is a choked breath and I see Swapfell Sans in front of me. I break down grabbing onto him. I sob hard and he just holds me. "Come on, calm down now so you can drink some blood." I hear. I try to calm down, sputtering and sniffling a lot. I feel my chest all warm and fuzzy, so I lean into the feeling as I calm myself slowly. "There... How was that?" I hear. I turn my head to the side coughing up blood. One of them is holding my soul and it is damaged heavily. I can feel the pain inside my chest. "Extend your fangs before you drain out more." Sans says. I nod slowly following orders. I extend my fangs and their eyes widen. "You are very obedient..." He mutters before forcing my head down on something. I am trying to pull away but it burns. "Behave and we will not squeeze your soul again." I hear. I behave and follow orders.

I am soon full and stop drinking. He still is not doing anything. I pull away slowly keeping my head low. He looks like he fell asleep. I lick his neck to soothe him since he looks pained. "Papyrus... Don't you dare..." He growls. I nudge him with my forehead. He wakes up to see me. "Oh, you stayed." He says. I nod slowly. He raises a hand and I flinch hard. "Hey... Encre... Are you alright?" Sans asks me. He grabs me roughly by the shoulder and pulls me up. I am shaking in terror. "Hey, come on, why do you look so terrified?" He asks. I am wincing hard. "My lord... You are hurting him... In this timeline he is very sensitive and he has been being injured repetitively recently." I hear then I am set down. I look around to see we are somewhere completely different. "Young lord, please come with me and I shall get you changed. Since Fallacy told me, if you were to ever land here like this, I was to take care of you." The Papyrus says. I then see my Papyrus from my world, and how I killed him. My magic flares and I shut it down. "Woah..." The Sans says. I am grabbing at my hand. "He warned me of this as well, young lord. Let us go, and I promise to keep you safe." I hear. I feel my hand being grabbed ever so gently. Suddenly there are swirls of orange surrounding us.

We are in a house of some sort. I get pulled and brought up the stairs. We soon are in front of a door and the Sans says "Strip down and wait for me to come get you on the bed." I freeze having flashbacks as the door opens. I nod and go into the room. The door closes behind me and I feel the tears building up. I slowly start to unbutton my dress shirt. I am staring at the ground in front of the bed with my back to the door when the door opens. I slip off my shirt before quickly taking off everything else. "Encre... Come here now, your bath is ready for you." I hear. I keep the tears back as I turn around shyly. I keep my eyesight to the ground. "Come on hurry up now, before the water is cold." I hear. "Encre... Do not start acting like this." I hear. I flinch and start walking towards them. My shoulder gets grabbed and I am brought out of the room and further down the hall. I get brought into another room before being lifted up and placed in water. I hear different noises going on behind me and I am holding back my tears hard. I hold onto myself then I see how dirty I really look. I wipe myself with the water trying to distract myself. "Encre lean forwards, I am going to clean your back." I hear. I nod and lean forwards. There is a stiffled noise and then there is pressure on my back. I shut everything out from this point on, till I am hopefully dressed fully again.