Chapter 26 - Leocade

I open my eyes and then start to run fast and hard. I make it before Eterna gets there and Fallacy is there. I jump into his arms and I kiss him. He pulls back surprised. "You are here before the reset loop." He says. "I passed them, running fast." I say smiling brightly. "You are older." He says. "It happens, sometimes when timelines shift." I answer. He smiles and then kisses me. I kiss back and tears start to leak from my eyes. We pull away from each other. "Three... Two... One..." I mutter. I tackle Fallacy and a bullet flies by. I use my magic to make a barrier. "Encre... What happened?" I hear. I turn to see Eterna there along with a bunch of others. "They are here..." Fallacy says grabbing my hand gently. He pulls me into him and I feel his fangs dig into my neck hard. I gasp and I almost lose my grip on my magic. "ENCRE!!!" Eterna shouts. Fallacy pulls away and licks my neck. I smile gently at him as black marks snake their way around my bones. I kiss Fallacy and there are gasps. "Kill him!!! He put the young lord under spell!!!" I hear. Fallacy looks confused. "Fallacy stay behind me... These Timelines are never good." I state. I stand and turn towards Eterna and them. I activate my magic and I kill them all, but as I have to I must leave Eterna alive. I then retract my magic. "Encre..." Fallacy says. I turn towards him and he gasps. "One of my eyes are black, right?" I ask. He nods. "Shit... This is my last life then..." I mutter. Fallacy's eyes widen. "Then this will be the timeline you are most alive." Fallacy says. "That will be difficult due to this being the one where Vampires and Mortals go to war. We must get the Vampire people ready for this, children are to learn how to battle against humans." I state. Fallacy nods and stands up. We nod at each other and we both take off towards the kingdom, taking flight.

Time skip...

Fallacy and I are walking through the kingdom. His people are staring at me in shock. "Lord Encre, please hurry." Fallacy says. I nod and then he stops. I side step to avoid being hit by his cape. "My people!" Fallacy shouts. Everyone focuses on him, then he says "Tomorrow there will be a discussion involving our future as a people, you are to gather in front of the castle tomorrow in the late evening, please be there." I glare them all in the eyes before turning and saying "Your highness, we must be going." Fallacy nods and we take off towards the castle.

We enter the Castle and all eyes land on me. I use magic to change my attire to something much more appropriate from mortal peasant clothes I wore to hide myself from Eterna before the timeline began. "Lord Encre." They all say. Lord Dream and Lord Night are staring at me. "Do not tell me this is the war era one." Lord Night says. I nod with a sigh. "Lord Fallacy you are not injured are you?" I hear Suave say, he is a teenager. "Of course not Suave." Fallacy says with a smile. 'This is the normal timeline... The others must have forgotten.' I think before saying. "Lord Fallacy, tonight we need to have a meeting with all the vampire lords as well as the ones taking care of mortal borns." I state. Fallacy nods and sends off orders. "Encre... You are going to be swallowed up before you even make it to age five hundred." Lord Dream says worriedly. "I will make it through this timeline, no worries." I say with a smirk. Lord Dream looks worried and Lord Night nods. "Get the four of us out of here." Lord Night says smiling brightly. I nod and then other lords come into the room and freeze seeing me. "Lord Fallacy what is he doing here?" Lord David asks coming towards me. "There is a war coming, I am here to help. Got a problem with that David?" I ask as I walk towards him. We are standing in front of each other before we smile. "It has been awhile, has it not?" I say smirking. He nods. "Get them out of here this time." He whispers. I nod and whisper "I will this time, plus you will not be seeing me after this, someone else is coming in." He frowns but nods. I smirk then say "You got that brat?" "Y-Yes Lord Encre!!!" He stutters in response. I turn to the others and they look confused. I wink at them and they all shake their head at me.

Time skip...

Fallacy and I are sharing the same bed together holding each other comfortably. Fallacy is stroking my head gently. "Encre... Your eyes look normal." He says softly. "Really?" I ask. He nods. I cuddle into him more and he is smiling at me gently. There is running and I groan as the door bursts open. "Your highness!!! Lord Encre... Wait... Why are... Is there... Um... Nevermind... I... Uh..." The door closes and Fallacy kisses me gently. I smile and rest my head on his arm. His arms go around me and I use magic to cover us up with the blanket. We soon fall fast asleep together.