Chapter 7 - Hate Sex

I made an agreement with Fallacy, he hates it but had agreed to it. We are currently out and about in the royal village. I laugh softly and very damsel like as I hang off his arm as we walk everywhere. I smile and laugh but that hate and the disgust I feel is clear in my eyes most of the time, other times it is just disgust. He kisses me and I make it look like I am kissing him back. We return to the castle and as soon as those doors close I push him off of me and I disappear to my room on the opposite side of the castle from his. I bathe right after we have sex or he touches me. I can bathe up to five times a day because he forgets that I want him dead, a pile of disgusting dust.

Fallacy and I are looking at a cute baby girl. I have a thing for kids they are so adorable. I fake smile up at Fallacy and do that damsel laugh. His smile fades and he brings me over to an alley way. He hits me hard in the ribs and blood leaks from my mouth. "Why will you not love me?" He growls. "I do not know. Maybe you should look in a damned mirror you disgusting bastard." I growl wiping my mouth. My eyes glowing bright red showing my hatred towards him. I spit blood. "Watch your damn mouth, when addressing me Encre." Fallacy says slamming my head into the side of the building. I glare at him, I no longer flinch, or wince. I just glare towards him. "Encre... Please... I do not want to hurt you... Please just go back to how you were before." He says. "I cannot believe you expect me to do something like that... After everything you put me through." I growl shoving him away from me. "Stay the hell away from me." I growl angrily before turning into a bat and flying off. It is clear I am injured and there is evidence due to the blood on the wall of the building and on the walkways. I make it to the castle and I harshly open the doors. I transform showing that I am injured heavily as I go up the huge stairs then down the abandoned hallway towards my room. I enter my room, then lock the closed door behind me. I then strip myself of the blood spotted clothes and wash myself clean of the blood. I then go to the baths and soak and scrub myself down hard even though it is causing more blood to discolour the water. 

I finish cleaning myself before going back to my room and changing into my night clothes. I very rarely eat with any of the lords or go near them, due to my hate of everything and one within this castle due to Fallacy having touched it or them at some point in his life. There is a knock at the door then I hear "We are having sex in thirty minutes." I growl and say "Yes, your needy highness." My voice is dark and hateful. We can think whatever we want since our connection is long gone. I have feelings for him but they are hate and disgust. 'I should just kill myself.' I think and then remove my night pants. I then exit my room and go to the sex room. Which is my old room. 'He is so disgusting... I look like a child yet he still wants to have sex with me.'  I think in disgust. I am there laying on the bed naked when he arrives. "Someone is eager." I hear him say. I roll my eyes and say "I just want this to be over and done with so I can go to bed."  Fallacy sighs and closes and locks the door. I wait till he is finished undressing then I lay on my stomach with my male parts showing. He sighs and the just rams himself into me. I bite down on the duvet as I feel tears in my eyes. I am gripping the duvet tightly as I clamp down on him hard just wanting this to be over and done with. "Encre... Does that feel good?" He asks. 'No it does not.' I think but say "Oh it feels so wonderful~ mmm~ Fallacy more~" I fake moan while rolling my eyes. 'Disgusting... Snake.' I think and then I feel him twitching hard. "Oh, oh... Fallacy~ I am... I am gonna cum!" I fake moan clamping down on him harder. He does not even get a chance to say anything when he cums inside of me. He pulls out of me and I sit up as he is laying down panting. My breath is normal but slightly rushed. Fallacy is just laying there panting. I remember the time I gave my virginity to him he held me so closely and I had felt so loved and safe. 

I then stand and slip on my night shirt and then go towards the baths. I see Lord Dream bathing not that far from the doors I go to my usual one and scrub myself clean as well as discharge the magic I used to have sex with Fallacy. Fallacy comes in and I stand from my bath and dry myself off. I then redress myself and avoiding him at all costs. "Fallacy you really messed up." I hear Lord Dream state with a sigh. 

Time skip...

Today is my birthday and I hear a knock at my door. "Fallacy go away I do not want to have sex with you." I growl closing the book I was reading, now that my peace is ruined. "Lord Encre, it is me Lord Dream." I hear. "Come in Lord Dream." I state using magic to unlock the door. Lord Dream comes in and he looks quite worried. "I do not want to talk about that bastard if that is why you are here." I state as he closes the door behind him. "No, I will not be talking about him." Lord Dream says and I nod. He sits down beside me but does not go to touch me at all. "Lord Encre, what do you want to do on your birthday?" Lord Dream asks. "You do not want to know." I state. "Please tell me." Lord Dream says gently grabbing my hand. "I want to start over. I want to forget that Fallacy hurt me... And what he said two years ago. I want to just die." I answer feeling tears leaking from my eyes. Lord Dream pulls me close and says "Wish granted, but first..." I feel him kiss my forehead and then the top of my skull. I see myself as the same size as Lord Dream. Then the most amazing thing happens before everything resets.