Chapter 30 - Piano

I open my eyes to see a bright light, I squint and try to move but I cannot, I am bound to something. "You are awake..." I hear suddenly. I am filled with panic as I look down to see my attire nearly gone, and that I am bleeding heavily. 'I cannot let this happen... This is my last chance... My final chance... I cannot let these people take it from me!!!' I think panickedly. 'Encre!!! Encre where are you?' I hear Fallacy think in his mind panicking as well. 'I do not want to die... Not yet... No...' I think as my face is being lifted up. "Calm down, just turn male so we can see you a bit better." I hear. I pull my face away and switch. My magic soon stripped from me. I am filled with even more panic. "Encre..." I hear as I lower my head in shame. "ENCRE!!!" I hear someone scream and then there is blood everywhere. I cough as my chest hurts. I lift my head to see people encased in my magic and they are being ripped apart, by it. They scream before I am covered in blood. My magic soon returns to me and I slump forward in the chair I am bound to. 'Encre!!! Where are you!?!?!' I hear in my mind. 'Help... It hurts...' I think in pain as I lift my head weakly, slowly opening my eyes before blinking tiredly.

Hours later and I can barely move. I am weakened and exhausted by the loss of blood. Bone marrow is seeping from my bones as I just stare at the pool of blood around me. There is loud banging and shouts to be heard, but I am too weak.

Suddenly the chair breaks and I collapse forward. My back burns then there is a body on top of mine. I am face first in the pool of blood, but I can barely move. 'Encre... Respond to me... Please.' I hear Fallacy beg. 'Fallacy? Where are you? All I can see is blood... Everything hurts... And I cannot move. I am scared... Please save me... I am so scared.' I think as tears begin to weld up in my eyes. 'I see you, do not fret love. I am here.' I hear and then I am being lifted up then something is wrapped around me. I see fabric and blood and that is it. "Encre... Your face... It is... It is cracked badly." I hear Fallacy say then my face hurts. All I can do is wince, too weak to barely do that.

Time skip...

I am resting in my bedroom chambers when Jasper comes in and crawls into bed with me. He snuggles up to me and falls asleep. I am about to as well when the door opens abruptly. I open my eyes and there is a choked sound. My bones crack and pop back into place as I move to see who it is. I see Asgore there and relax. "Asgey, are you alright?" I ask looking at him with gentle eyes. He looks worried but nods gently. "Do you remember what happened at all sister?" He asks gently. I try to think back. "All I remember is being bound to a chair and seeing so much blood while being in pain. I was sitting there, then suddenly I was laying down face first in blood." I answer weakly.

Asgore nods and asks "Sister, how tired are you?" I smile and say "I'm tired but I will live Asgey." He smiles hearing that. "The vampires took you. That man found you and brought you back. He disappeared after that. But vampires have not been attacking for the past week or so." Asgore says gently. I smile gently at that. "How long was I held captive?" I ask gently. "Several days sister." Asgore answers. I nod gently and kiss Jasper's forehead. "Asgore... Now you better be honest with me. Why did you ask how tired I was?" I ask. He gulps and says "You have been unconscious for multiple days." I nod and start to stand. "Where are you going? You're wounds have not healed yet Sister!" Asgore panics. I smile gently and say "I have to do something I have not done in a long time little Asgore." I say with a smile. I disappear and reappear in the forest. It is pouring rain and I open my eyes. Then suddenly I feel my chest beginning to burn. I look down to see my soul. 'Fallacy... My soul... I do not know what is wrong with it.' I think.

Suddenly a thirst fills me and I smell blood. I have to grab onto a tree then I smell Fallacy's scent. He is right there as he rushes to me. He grabs him and I grab onto him. "You are becoming a soulless... But... This makes no sense." Fallacy says holding my soul. "I look at it as well seeing it basically shattered but it is in blobs. Suddenly they turn to dust. I gasp and grab at my chest. Fallacy holds me and holds me close. "You shall be alright. I promise. Just hold onto me." He says. I grab onto him in fear. It suddenly feels so light. "I need you to bite into me, my love." Fallacy says and I nod. I sink my fangs into his neck and heal almost instantly. He smiles gently at me as I pull away. "You do not have to fret love. You will be alright." He says gently before kissing me.

Time skip...

Fallacy and I are walking through my castle's halls. He is escorting me to a meeting we both must attend. He has his arm linked with mine as I am wearing a dress. He keeps staring at me as we walk. I stop and so does he. I hear giggling as Jasper runs over to us, but he jumps into his father's arms. A bunch of maids and butlers come around the corner. "Lady Encre. Your highness, how do you feel?" A maid asks. Fallacy is playing with Jasper. I nod smiling gently. "Father, are you going to be leaving again?" Jasper asks suddenly. I look over and Fallacy looks sad. "Love... Why don't you bring Jasper to the Vampire kingdom? And teach him you know what." I laugh gently. He blushes. "I have not done that in years, but I can bring him." Fallacy answers. "Your highness? What are you both talking about?" I hear. "Piano. I used to play piano, before I lost my mind long before the war." Fallacy answers. They look shocked. "The meeting can wait, come on!" I say pulling Fallacy along. The butlers and maids all following us telling me to not run.

Soon we make it to a room and it has a piano in it. He is playing so beautifully currently. I am smiling while holding Jasper. Butlers and Maids are watching listening. I pass Jasper over and I wrap my arms around his neck before becoming one of his hands. We both play the piano as I lean against him. I feel more people coming near as we continue to play. We both finish and I smile. "Your highness... Who taught you to play?" I hear. I look behind me to see one of the lords. Fallacy takes my hand and he stands. We are the same height. "I taught her long, long ago." He says gently. I smile in response.

Okay quick input here...
I am going to extend past 30 chapters. I don't know how many more chapters I will publish but I will be adding more!!!! Because I feel like it would be cruel if I just left it here... So let the writing continue!!!

Have an amazing day/night my amazing followers/readers!!!