Chapter 12 - A Set of Timelines Gone In The Wind

Unknown P.O.V... 

Moments before...

"Lord Fallacy it seems he could not take it and turned to dust. He had zoned out before dying." I say. "I see... Get on with the others. Just try not to kill them as well, get every last drop of information we can get we will use." Lord Fallacy says. I nod my head slowly before asking "Is... This really necessary?" "Is this necessary? IS THIS NESSASARY!!! OF COURSE, IT IS!!! I WILL GET HIM BACK!!!" Lord Fallacy laughs hysterically. "You really have gone mad!" I shout before backing away from him. Lord Fallacy just laughs even harder. 

Encre's P.O.V...

The past few weeks I remain in my room, my body aches and I continue to loose large amounts of blood. I continuously have to leave every night when the pain stops to drink blood. The others are unaware that I do this. I feel the pain ease away mid-day and I collaspe onto my bed. I suddenly hear a soft voice in my head 'Please keep Encre safe Dream, keep him safe.' I then feel my soul burning and I feel my magic filling me again. 

I teleport and wrap my hands around someone's neck. Fallacy is beneath me as I cough blood. "Hurt them one more time and I shall snap your neck. All I have been doing is sitting in agony while being hunted down by both sides. You already killed Lord Dream... He is dead because of you! I also no longer feel Lord David's magic as well. Did you steal his magic too?" I say squeezing harder feeling more blood leaving from the corner of my mouth. "Encre..." Fallacy says reaching a blood-covered hand towards me. I push him down then kick him through the bars. My magic is flowing from my right eye and I watch as he hits the ground rolling. "How does it feel to be on the other side?" I ask darkly before wiping away the blood from my mouth. "Lord Encre..." I hear behind me. I turn to see Lord Night hanging by chains looking extremely weak. I become filled with rage. "I am done with you. This is the timeline I get rid of you and this timeline resets completely..." I say weakly. "ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE THE REAL YOU BACK!!! BUT ALL YOU CAN DO IS DESTROY!!! HAVE FUN ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE IN A NEW WORLD!!!" I shout before using my magic to shove him through a portal. 

His eyes are wide as he is falling backward into the new world. He is shifting as the portal light swallows him. I close the portal and drop to my knees coughing up more blood.  "Young Lord!!!" I hear someone shout. "I felt your magic spark back to life, so I came as soon as I could." I hear Lord Dream say. "It is over... He can never return back here, looking the way he did. None of you will know what he looks like." I say tiredly. "Lord Dream... You are alive?" Lord Night says. "Forgive me for not getting rid of Fallacy sooner... He stole my magic so I could not send him to the place where the four of us go. That includes me, Lord Dream and you. When a full timeline is completed we all get to move on. Or I can push a corrupted one of us through a portal. Once we fully reset only the three of us will remember, the others will forget entirely. We get to start over from the beginning. I get to see the first few moments before going to save Fallacy. Or I can completely change everything. It is all up to me, when a timeline ends and how it beginnings." I mutter as I stand. I break the lords of their chains and bring them upstairs. 

I head towards Fallacy's office and I see how his work had piled up on him. Papers everywhere, ink spilled and the room covered in a thin layer of dust. "Please... When I reset I do not want you to witness it." I say gently. The lords all stay where they are. "We are here to support you till the very end." Lord David says. I feel myself growing older suddenly as I keep my back turned. "I love all of you dearly, but all of our time is this set of timelines have come to an end. I will see you all in the next one. Not that you'll remember any of our time together. The heartache, the pain, the sadness. As well as the good memories, but you will remember at least a part of this. In a dream may it be good or bad, you will remember at least a part of this. I hope at some point you will remember all of the great memories we shared with each other throughout all the timelines we have been through together." I say before turning towards them. I look much older though I am the same height. "Lord Encre... I promise to remember." Lord Dream, Lord Night, Lord Furry and Lord David all say simultaneously. I nod as well. "And I speak on the behalf of the other lords not present... We will remember, in time." Lord Dream says. I nod before saying. "Please all link hands or arms. Or this shall get messy." I state calmly with a small smile.

Third person's P.O.V...

The main lords all link hands as Encre turns with a tear in his eye, away from the main lords. Encre's magic activates and the room shifts and the wounds everyone had healed. Encre's rainbow magic encasing the room and castle everything is taking on a happier tone then the lords stare in terror as they watch as a magic gun appears in Encre's hand and he brings it to his head as he mutters "Please remember me, all of you." Encre then pulls the gun's trigger and it then all goes black in the universe as it then regenerates, Encre's dust flying through the wind.