Chapter 15 - Paperwork

Encre's P.O.V...

I shoot awake shaking from a nightmare I was going through, my vision blurred from tears and my breath ragged and fast paced. "Encre?" I hear and I turn with wide terrified eyes to see Fallacy. It looked as if he had been crying and I relax and my shaking stops. I go over to him and hold his hand. "Are you alright? Did I injure you while sleeping?" I ask worriedly. Then there are tears and he hugs me and breaks down holding me. I then click in and I let myself come back to reality. "What did you see in my mind?" I ask gently. My voice sounding much older than what I look like. Fallacy chokes on his tears as I pull away from him. "I am doing this against the rules, but... Oh, well..." I sigh before going to how I really look. Fallacy holds me again and I rub his back as he cries. "Forgive me... Forgive me please." He cries his voice shattered. I then feel my soul splitting and I encase his soul with magic stop his soul from hurting so much. "I will always forgive you, Fallacy. I love you, and I always have." I say gently as I stroke his head carefully. There is a knock and use my kid voice as I say "Please come back in a few moments, Lord Fallacy and I are discussing something important." "Yes, Lord Encre." I hear.

I comfort Fallacy for a few more moments and he falls asleep in my arms. I smile gently at that before laying him down and stripping him of his day clothes, before dressing him in his night clothes. I have seen Fallacy naked multiple times, but he always looks so beautiful, even if it is the millionth time I have seen him this way. I pull the covers over him and I become a child again, as the door begins to open. I wipe away Fallacy's tears and then kiss his forehead while having a hand on his right cheek. "Young Lord? I thought you were discussing something with Lord Fallacy?" I hear. "He fell asleep, I guess I bored him too much with my dream is all." I answer as I start folding his clothes. "Young Lord you do not need to do that. Here let me do that for you." I hear. "I can do it! I am a big kid!" I giggle. The maid just blushes. I then see a lord at the door.

One that has high expectations for me as always. "I just have to do some stuff in the village is all, after this. When Lord Fallacy wakes up from his sleep please tell him I am in the village if I have not returned by then." I say as I finish folding his clothes promptly. "Yes, young lord. Of course!" The maid says smiling. I then make my way into the dark hallway and take off running towards the corner. I teleport as soon as I turn the corner. I then appear in his office. No one is there and I see a lot of paperwork. I sigh and return to my normal state. I then get started on all of his paperwork so it is finished and organized how he usually has it when he finishes. 

Time skip...

I finish the paperwork and finish organizing it. I then clean up and return to my child size as the door opens. I hide under the desk. "Lord Fallacy left the candles burning again, at least he managed to get his work done even though the young lord was quite busy sleeping for all those weeks." I hear. "I heard sobbing in Lord Fallacy's chambers earlier. I did not recognize it so it must have been the Young lord having yet another nightmare, it must have been what had woken him up. I was quite confused though..." A maid whispers. "Confused about what?" I hear another maid whisper. "There were tears in both of their eyes. The young lord was also acting very maturely for his age. He was acting as if... Oh, I am unsure..." I hear. "As if what? As if what?" I hear two voices ask all giggly. "As if they were mates." I hear and that is when I teleport to the abandoned side of the village. 

I breathe deeply and calmly smelling the rotting wood, the moss and the smell of food in the air, from further in the distance. I walk around and restore the wood and fix the walkways.   After a few hours, I gain an audience as I am fixing things up. "That is where you always go, Encre." I hear suddenly. I turn around to see Fallacy there smiling at me. I blush hard and I look away. "I have been slowly fixing this side of the village, I was hoping to surprise you, but it seems as you have caught me Lord Fallacy." I say all cutely. Fallacy smiles and then picks me up. "You just woke up, come on. Let us explore the actual village." He says gently. I blush again and say "Well... Um... Alright." There are smiles all around and everyone is smiling and happy. There is dancing and laughing. Fallacy is laughing and smiling, all I can do is stare. Then I have a feeling deep within my soul and I push Fallacy forwards and take his place as a silver bullet then goes through my skull. There is screaming and shouting. I drop to my knees and start to fall sideways. Arms go around me and I look up to see Fallacy, tears streaming down his face. He is bleeding and I force his fangs into my neck so he can drink to heal. My hand then slips and I lean into him. "As long... As I can always protect you... I shall." I say smiling.

Suddenly my whole body goes warm and then there is someone else there. The smell of blood heavy in the air as everything is going dark. I extend my fangs and bite into the other person's arm gently. I drink as much as I need and I then clean and heal the wound I inflicted. Fallacy is just staring at me. There are more bullets and I protect him, covering him. There are loud noises and then there is screaming. "The young lord... Look at how they are injured." I hear. I am breathing heavily and then I open my eyes. "Encre..." I hear as my eyes focus on Fallacy. I have an arm over his head the other beside it and my legs over his mid stomach. His soul and mine both surrounded in magic. I release the magic and my soul starts to splinter slightly. "Are you alright, Lord Fallacy? You are not too badly injured are you?" I ask worriedly. "I am alright, but, why?" He asks as I sit up. I then get up off of him. "Because I love you as well as all vampires. Without their King, they would all fall and be butchered off one, by one. Till a new king was chosen. That is what my family and I did. We protected all vampire kind and that is what I will always continue to do, even if it costs me my life." I say with a smile. "WHO PUTS THAT TYPE OF BURDEN ON A CHILD!!!" I hear a woman wail. "Encre... Where is your family?" Lord Fallacy asks. "My family?" I say in a questioning voice. Fallacy nods and I just smile gently before become serious. "They were murdered in front of me when I was five. My mother, father, and all of my siblings, my aunts and uncles, and grandparents were killed as well. I am the only one left." I answer grimly then I smile and say happily "And I will continue to fight for vampires till my last breath." There is no sounds, no breathing, just the sound of pure silence as my words are heard. 

Time skip...

No one really talks to me and it hurts, but I understand since all of them are in meetings and the maids and butlers are busy doing their jobs. I sigh and then head back upstairs. I then see someone enter Fallacy's office. I teleport to the ceiling and see a maid looking through stuff. I feel angry at her. "Where is it? I know he has that brats history somewhere in here."  She says and then there is a sigh. The door opens and there is a voice "Try turning on a light." I hear. I see Lord Night there in the doorway. "L-Lord Night! I thought you were to still be in a meeting!" She says fear clear in her voice. "Young lord... Please come down from the rafters." Lord Night says making me fall due to him startling me. I land in Lord Night's arms surprisingly since I was supposed to hit the floor. "Lord Fallacy felt that you were in his office again, were you looking for something?" Lord Night asks. "No, I felt someone in here and I thought it was Lord Fallacy, so I went to go surprise hug him, but she was in here..." I answer pouting. "Well, Lord Fallacy is in a meeting with mortal lords from far away countries currently. They will be staying with us for awhile, you may go down to meet them if you wish." Lord Night says. 'That is new.' I think before nodding. "Alright! Bye, Lord Night! Take care of the orange skin maid!" I giggle as he set me down. "I will take good care of her, no worries." He says. I nod and I start running towards the meeting room.