Chapter 24 - Mother

My week of relaxing is coming to an end in a day. I spend most of my time reuniting with the lords and Fallacy. I sleep with Fallacy every night due to him being afraid that something will happen again. The room I was in has now become a nursery since I asked Fallacy to do that. I have never been so happy in my life, at least that is how I feel currently. I am really excited as I am wide awake as Fallacy is dressing for the day. I had not yet to dress since I want to wear my night clothes all day. "Encre, why are you not changing?" Fallacy asks coming over to me only in his pants. "Because it feels nice not being told every three seconds to do something, and being in fear. It feels really nice to be able to relax everyday." I say with a grim smile. Fallacy starts to tickle me suddenly and I start to laugh uncontrollably. I suddenly start to remember things that I do not want to. I am stricken with fear. Fallacy stops realizing what is happening. He grabs onto me and just holds me tightly. I calm down feeling angry at myself. Fallacy lifts my chin up and says "Encre, you are going to get scared, when you have flashbacks. I understand, not everything can go back to the way it was. You are much older now, but I will still love you no matter what still happens." Fallacy is looking me in the eyes. I nod and have the urge to lean forwards. I tip my head to the side slightly and kiss him. He stiffens slightly, but soon relaxes and kisses me back. He lays me down and pulls back. "When did you get some guts hhmm?" Fallacy teases me. I blush and say "I do not know." "Encre... I know this may be a bit much for you, but please tell me, a part of what they did to you?" Fallacy says laying down beside me before pulling me closer. My head, shoulders, and ribs on his chest, my arms hugging him, while I lay on him. "In the beginning when I fell to that universe, I was with a bunch of villagers. I portaled them all back but I could not get through, my magic had leaked and I was just living, since my soul had a branch through it. I had been impaled falling, the others were minorly injured, and that was all. They found me, I recognized them from previous timelines I had been through. I was scared knowing the timeline, but they took me in after healing me. That night... I was raped in my sleep, the next night as well, after they got a collar on me to stop me from using my magic, telling me it would stop the flashbacks and the pain of them. It only dimmed them, and I couldn't use magic anymore. They started to do what they called 'training'. I was abused and raped almost every single day since. I got one day a month where I could just relax. Not that I ever did, I spent those days training out in the woods so I could be stronger than them hopefully. A week ago, I managed to kill my abuser and rapist and disable one of his friends with him a lot. I got away after a battle with them. The friend had attacked me and cut the collar that stopped my magic from working. I got it off being electrocuted the whole time. I got away and portaled back to this universe after stripping down all of those stupid layers they were having me wear." I answer softly while crying. Fallacy has his arms around me. "Encre..." He says stroking my skull. "They raped me out in public to embarrass me, to make me feel like nothing, they treated me like I was less than garbage." I start to sob. "Encre... My dear Encre..." Fallacy says gently holding me closely, his arms wrapped around me. "They starved me so I would be weak as well, so they had a reason to hurt me." I add still sobbing. Fallacy is just holding onto me now. "They broke my bones saying they were making me perfect, when they wanted to just hear me scream." I am sobbing hard now. "They also would leave me outside when it was the coldest nights, and during snow storms. Saying that I needed to be resilient to cold. And they would force me to wear all of the layers they forced me to wear daily, in a place called hotland. I could not breath most of the time." I sob into his bare chest. "Encre... You are safe now." I hear. "They... They... They..." I sob hard. "Encre, calm down and then tell me what they did." Fallacy says softly to me. He is stroking my head and I eventually calm down.

"They made me hallucinate thinking it was nothing but a nightmare, that I woke up and I was here again. That I was here, with you holding me. Me being with the lords again... I do not even know if this is real!!! But this would be the longest one so far! And I do not want to wake up having THAT collar around my neck again, to have to go through all that torture! To be called down again! Being called useless, worthless and nothing but a waste of space again!!!" I start to sob hard again. "Not again... Not again... Not again..." I sob holding onto him. Fallacy is holding onto me crying as well now. "Forgive me Encre... Forgive me." I hear.