Chapter 19 - Training

For the past couple years my magic has been going haywire so I avoid using it at all costs so I can keep people safe. I am turning forty-four in a month so I am pretty excited. "Young lord!" I hear one of the mortal lords shout. I turn to see them and they are looking down at me. "Come to the meeting with us today." Another says. All of the mortal lords are there. "I wish I could, but I am afraid that I have business to attend to outside of the castle for the next few days is all, have fun during your meetings over the next quite a few days." I say with a smile. "Does his highness know about this?" One asks. "Uh, no, but Lord Dream is going to tell him after the meeting today. But I shall be back before you know it!" I say with a smile. They all look at me suspicious. "You have a mortal girlfriend or something." One says. "WHAT!!! NO!!!" I shout in complete outrage. They all laugh at me. I feel horrible as I blush hard. One is reaching towards me and I flinch on instinct. "Woah... Young lord are you alright?" I hear. "Of course I am, I just do not like being touched really is all." I say nervously.  "You poor soul, how are you and his highness supposed to mate?" One of them say. My whole face is a huge blush. "That is none of your concern! Plus I am only a child you perverts!" I say completely embarassed. "Who is a pervert?" I hear and look behind me and sweat drop hard. It is Fallacy. I turn and say "It is nothing, Lord Fallacy. I shall be taking my leave now, see you shortly Lord Fallacy." I raise from my slight bow and Fallacy says "Where do you think you are running off to?" It sounds like a question but it is an order for me to tell him. "I am going to play with Emerald for the day, she said she wanted to teach me how to paint today." I say with a smile. He nods. "I shall come for you after the meeting then." He says. I nod and turn my smile fading as I am filled with guilt. 'I must do this on my own.' I think and Fallacy then says "Do what?" I take off as a bat before he finishes his sentence. 

Days later...

I am extremely sore from training the day before as I wake up to being surprisingly well rested. "Morning!!! Young Lord!!!" I hear. I sit up and place an arm on my knee. "Wow... Someone had gotten up early." The man laughs opening the door. I just smile and say "Yeah, I guess I am just used to waking up at the same time every day now." "Well, today we are going to be sparring and there is no holding back today." He says. "WHAT!!! WE DID THAT YESTERDAY!!!" I shout in complete disappointment.

The man laughs and says "Well, you told me you wanted to get physically stronger and have a seal for your magic so here we go, come on, or no breakfast today." I groan and jump out of bed and put on my training clothes that they provided me. I feel a pain in my chest and I am light headed. "What the..." I say before starting to fall forwards but I catch myself using the bed post. "You must have broke something yesterday, let me see the inside of your ribs." He says. I nod and lay back down. He lifts up my shirt and sighs. "You should be in extreme pain with that type of injury, you really are a sturdy kid." He laughs then pokes it. I scream since it hurts so much. 

I am on my knees with my head against the floor of the room. I have my arms wrapped around my ribs. "I feel so violated..." I mutter. There is running and my door slams open. The man is howling in laughter. "LORD PROTECT US!!!" I hear people shout. "Come on it was not that bad!" He laughs. "You poked my broken ribs... So you are right it was even worse!!!" I say. "Come on, at least eat, since you have a perfectly good reason to now." He says picking me up and setting me on the bed. "He eats?" I hear. "Of course everyone eats." The man says. "Monsieur Leocade... He never eats with us though." I hear. "He requires fresh blood, unlike us to survive. Or his magic gets far too out of hand." Leocade says. I blush hard. "You did not need to tell them that..." I mutter. "Fresh blood?" A few of them say. "You mean... Biting into someone?" I hear. I cover my face due to embarassment. "Yes, now he has to eat so all of you get dressed and go and eat your food." He says. They all groan and follow instruction. At least that is what Leocade thought. Leocade grabs me by the base of the neck and slams me down forcing my fangs to extend. I wince in pain and then he turns me around. I try to pull away and I try and I try till I have him off me. "You do not need to do that!" I say while trembling. "You are going to be touched all the time since you are the king's mate. You have to accept this fact!" He says pushing me back down. "I know! I know!" I say trying to get him off of me again. "Hurry, or you do not get to eat today." He says. I force him down beneath me and grab his hands forcing them to the side. I dig my fangs into his neck and he groans. I am not being nice today since I am extremely hungry. He is wrestling with me trying to get away, but I dig in harsher. He stops moving and I pull away full. I lick his neck. "You did good today, you were able to keep me contained without the use of magic at full strength, now if you could, get me a few blood bags or carry me downstairs." He says while I am licking my teeth clean and retracting my teeth. I nod and lick his neck clean a bit more. I hear running and he must have heard it too. "Come on help me downstairs then you are to start laps before everyone else then to begin your regular sparring." He orders me. "Yes, Monsieur!!!" I say before picking him up bridal style and carrying him down. 

The other kids look shocked due to how easily I am carrying him. I set him down beside his chair then help him down. "Sorry..." I mutter. "No, you are improving on your skill, plus it will come in handy with the Blood moon arriving in several days since you are not with his highness." Leocade says. "I feel like you are deliberately trying to tell them who I am." I mutter. "Inked... You are Lord's mate... There is nothing to be ashamed about." Leocade says smirking. 'ENCRE YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO HEAR ME NOW!!!!' I hear. I cover my ears and shout "OW!!!" "Looks like he found you." Leocade says. "I am not ready though!!!" I panic. "YOU ARE A LORD'S MATE!!!" They all shout. I sweat drop. "Yes... Yes, I am..." I mutter. Suddenly there is banging on the door. An older kid answers and they are just staring. "Your highness... What... What are you doing here?" I hear. I freeze in spot sweat starting to drip down the side of my face. "I am here trying to find someone very, very important to me who, just left a letter with my fellow lord and on their pillow. May WE come in?" I hear. "Sure." The kid says and my breathing picks up. Lord Dream walks in and laughs seeing me. "I figured you would be here." He says very seriously now. "How is Lord Fallacy doing?" I ask nervously gulping.

"Perfectly fine now that I found you." I hear. I am stricken with fear. "It is the king of vampires." A few of them say. "Long time no see Fallacy." Leocade says. "Young lord you have a lot of explaining to do." Lord Dream sighs. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED I CAME HERE!" I shout. "Oh, yeah..." Lord Dream says sweat dropping. "Dream we are talking in my office when we get back and Encre, we are getting you cleaned up and eating, because I swear if you were eating nothing but regular food again and not drinking any blood, I am forcing blood down your throat." Fallacy says. "That is all that the young lord has been eating." Leocade says. "Alright, at least you did something right for once you nymph." Fallacy says. I turn into a bat and transform back beside Fallacy. "Inked... You are the king's mate?" One says. "Yes, he is my mate, but we are waiting till he is of age to do anything of that sort." Fallacy says way too calmly.

Time skip...

Fallacy is shouting at me angrily and the others are all downstairs, but they can probably hear him as well. I am trying so hard to keep it all together, to not show how weak I am. "ENCRE DAMN IT!!! WHY DID YOU DO IT???" Fallacy shouts grabbing onto me. I can no longer keep my tears back as I am getting ready to be hit or cruelly beaten. "ENCRE ANSWER ME!!!" He shouts while I let out a choked sob. It goes completely silent before I can hear my own rattling of my bones. I am terrified of Fallacy. Fallacy lets go of me and growls "CRYING IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF THIS!!!" My whole body just curls in as he continues to yell at me. 

It goes silent again and I am in a huge amount of pain as I collapse downward with a twist. The smell of blood is strong as I am grabbing the side of my face. "How dare you touch him like that!" I hear. "His eyes were turning black... You were terrifying him, the look in his widened eyes, and the look of complete terror in his eyes... You almost caused him to fall into a coma right where he stood, physical pain goes away, but what you just did will never go away." I hear. I am trembling. "You hit him... How dare you hit him!" I hear placing a hand to my face. I look at my hand to see blood and I cannot breathe suddenly. "You injured him..." I hear. "Young lord!" I hear. "I shall kill you, you nymph!" I hear. I am just staring at my hand as my tears and blood begin to mix together on my hand. I feel hands on my shoulder and I close my eyes as I am being turned, due to blood leaking into my eye. "Encre... You made him bleed and I will make you do more than just that." I hear. "Fallacy let me take him down, you are to take care of Encre" I hear. I feel gentle arms go around me and hold me close. I open my eyes to see Fallacy above me. He says "Extend your fangs, then you are to rest."  I nod slowly and extend my fangs. He opens the collar of his shirt and raises me up. I bite into him gently and just drink. "Forgive me Encre... I was just so worried. I was searching for you days and nights... I am just... So sorry..." Fallacy says. The blood stops and I pull back. He looks sickly, but I am healed. I then pull my collar to the side and force his fangs into my neck. He is grabbing onto me and is struggling, but I keep his head down, keeping his fangs deep within my neck and am applying pressure at the base of his neck to force him to drink my blood. The door opens and there is a gasp. Fallacy pulls off of me shaking. "Why?" He asks with his eyes open. He licks his teeth as I run a hand along the bleeding wound on my neck. "You would had fainted if I had not. Then waking you up would take several weeks, plus a lot of magic to keep you alive." I answer calmly before licking my hand, as I bring my hand to my mouth. "Young lord... You look ill..." I hear. I freeze slightly, before laughing and saying "I must look deathly ill." My voice is dead serious but I am smiling. Fallacy face palms hard while shaking his head. I laugh.