Heading To The Show

So I'm in the truck pulling a trailer and my saddle is literally in the backseat with me, because our saddle compartment isn't in the best condition. It also is really hard to open, so yay! Ugh . . .
Now because talking about a saddle compartment doesn't make a very interesting story, I'll make the actual update.
So a big thing this morning was, while Spunky ran from me trying to catch her, Cassie walked straight up to me stopping just about 4 feet away. So that was a proud moment. Also the fact that she was coming up to me while I was brushing Spunky. She wanted to smell everything as she's a curious yearling. I also got some pictures today.

This is the only one I've edited, so the rest will be posted later

This is the only one I've edited, so the rest will be posted later. I'll be running my normal events, nothing more, nothing less. So not much is new. Other than the fact that I get out of school Tuesday! So I'll probably update a lot more, as I'll be riding more, and feeding the horses all the time instead of some of the time like I do in the school year.
Another thing about summer coming up, is family coming over. A big show is always the show closest to June 13th and June 15th, as those are mine and my sisters birthdays, and her and her husband, and 4 kids come to that show.