Drones Are Horse Eaters

For the story of the chapter name all I have to say is I took Spunky to a Christmas parade.....

She's been to a good amount before and to at least one before this one since I've owned her. She's absolutely great with the floats, lights, screaming, children, music, and just chaos in general. Drones, though? They are going to eat her, or so she thinks. We almost had a complete melt down. I believe it to be because of the high pitch noise that one emits for her problems, as we've had a much smaller cheaper one in the pasture with her that doesn't make the same sounds.

Also I'm going to brag on my girl now. Earlier that same day she was first introduced to having a sword swung off he back and having someone off her back fight with someone on the ground. She was an absolute doll. Now was she a little hesitate, yeah, but I don't know how many horses who would totally freak out, she just would back up slightly, flinching, or if we were moving speed up a little. She also had a target meant for boffer/other fake sword hit off her and after about an hour of all this was acting as if it was not big deal and that she had been doing this for a lot longer than an hour.

Another thing is I'll be out after this Friday or Monday (Monday is a test prep day for testing that I don't have to take, but technically they are still taking attendance, so I'm not sure if I'm going or not), do hopefully more updates.

Also because I'm bored, I want to know if you guys have any questions for me. They can be anything from things about me, my horses, horses in general, or just pretty much anything.

Lastly tomorrow I'm going to start doing a challenge/countdown to Christmas type thing that I found somewhere.

(I honestly have no idea why this chapter is so short 😂)