New Horse!?

So at the moment we are on our way to go to pick up a horse. Now this is just a trial period to see if he's actually the horse we're looking for and if we work well together. I'll more than likey have him on trial for 2 to 3 weeks and take him to the play day on the 13th of January.
Now to tell about the horse himself. I actually stole it off his owners FaceBook. First things first, the picture above is him about a year ago. He's a seven year old gelding and registered, unsure about his name or heritage as I haven't asked yet. I'm guessing he's registered with AQHA but you never know as Spunky is APHA because of parentage and solid.
He is trained for barrels but hasn't been ran in a good while but was running 19's with a rider who wasn't probably pushing him. Now 19's aren't going to win any awards but Spunky is running in the high 19's when she's being exercised daily, and in great shape. While he's running this straight out of the pasture. Hopefully this will work out, and he'll make a good partner.
So the horse was for sale as he was bought for the owner daughter because she wanted to be a barrel racer. She ran him for a short time, and when she came off at a barrel, she was done.
Also did anyone notice that his mane and tail are two different colors? His mane is black and his tail is white-gray.
I'll probably update more about him once we get him.