The Handsome Man (er Gelding) Is Home

So I never did end up posting Tuesday or even yesterday about the gelding, but I am now. Just to let you guys know his name is Thor. This chapter might be short though, as I don't think you guys want an explanation of everything we did, as reading that could get boring quick.
So far I've found one noticeable fault, and that's loading him in a trailer though he's just hesitant and stands there needing coaxing in. I'm just glad it's not an aggressive fault.
Spunky definitely isn't a fan of him though. Well I mean I guess I wouldn't say that she's just kinda jealous As soon as he entered the pasture late yesterday morning with them he started to show out, though he has a really good personality. He's really lovey and sweet, and seems to be really low on pecking order due not caring.
I'm honestly a big fan of his groundwork, today I lead him around with just a rope around his neck, and he lead just fine.
So I did get a good amount of pictures of him over Tuesday and yesterday, which I'll post in another chapter, as the photos are the only reason I didn't post yesterday or even Tuesday as they weren't loading and then I'd forget about my update.
Tonight I'll be taking him up to the arena where I run play days (which is only like 10-15 minutes away from my house) and working with him in the practice arena as the local drill team will be using the big arena. This will be my first ride on him so we'll see how it goes. It will be a big deciding factor on whether to buy him or not so.... I will be hoping all things go smoothly.
Lastly Happy Belated New Years!