Izzy Found A New Home

We delivered Izzy to her new home yesterday . . .

For those of you who didn't know Izzy and Cassie are both finding new homes, as I'm having to thin down the herd.

Izzy found her new home yesterday, dropping her off was honestly a sweet feeling, I don't know how many of you were reading my books when I got her, but I wasn't sure she was going to survive. So delivering her to a family who will spoil her, and turn her into a pony to teach their very young grandkids on, just really brightened my day. I hope to see good things in her future and if the woman posts anything about her I may share updates on how she's doing.

It's different not having her in the pasture but I just had too many, and I didn't have much focus on her with my projects, and recently I've been trying to get better, and she just didn't really fit in with pasture.

Also in the last chapter I had some questions on why I'm selling Cassie and it's because I honestly just have too many projects, I mean I have 3, and out of the three Cassie was the underdog. The second reason is I had to pick two horses that I had to sell to get back down to the limit my parents set of four. The finally reason is I may be going to look a dapple gray barrel horse gelding at some point this month. I have to first make room for him, and second get rid of some things.

When I find out more information on him and when Cassie sells, I'll update. Also sometime soon I plan on doing a update that is a little more fun, not just the overview of a show or telling you about how I'm selling a horse. Not that these things aren't important, but they just aren't exciting.