Equestrian Challenge: Day 1

I started to ride when I was four and a half, if you would actually call it riding, I'd call it going along for a ride, an eventful ride but a ride, it was Christmas and I had gotten a pony, who I still own. That pony was Capri.  I started to ride then, but she was young and unbroke. So I was mostly I would just jump on her in the round pen, and she'd buck me off. This kept going on and on until two things happened. First she quit bucking as she knew I wasn't going to stop getting back. Second my parents started to think about getting me a big horse after talking with someone. When my 5th birthday happened, 6 months after I got Capri, I got my first big horse, Mk. Who I had a lot of firsts on; first big horse ride, first lope, first horse show, first rodeo. But when I rode him, I wasn't competitive for two reasons, first I only rode once or twice a month, and he was also pretty much a retired even then. But if you mean riding competitively I would say last year, yes I had went to shows before but they were just mostly play days, that were uncompetitive. Like a beginner barn show for those kids who aren't ready to show at a bigger show yet. Then I started to ride often this summer, and by that I mean multiple times a week at the most and once a week at the least. (For example I've rode Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and I hope to ride again today, then maybe tomorrow)
Then the why is I was honestly horse crazy and that Christmas the main thing I asked for was a pony, and it just kinda dominio effected from there, to the point I am now, and hopefully to the point I hope to be.