Tagged! (Well kind of!)

So ceobuck did an equestrian tag, and I pretty much decided to do it too! Just letting you guys know at the beginning that I'm not tagging anyone specific but if you want to do it, I tagged you.

1. The first fall - Uh I can't pinpoint to a certain fall but I know it was off Capri, I would have been 4 or 5, she wasn't broke but I didn't weigh much at all then. She'd pull me off against the sides of the round pen and once went under the porch when I rode her in the backyard and pony went under and rider did not.

2. Favorite Horse - I'm biased, it's definitely Spunky. I love all of my horses but she holds a special place in my heart. Most of my big firsts were on her and I've had her for six years at this point.

3. Best Ride - Any of that finished still breathing, so all of them. But recently I had an awesome pole run yesterday that I'm still not over.

4. Grooming bag - (So this is between two bags, the all-around around grooming bag that I use daily, and the show grooming bag that is only used on the bays as anyone with a grey or similar colored horse can tell you that those hairs get everywhere)(I have more junk in a tub but it's mostly duplicate, the play days would give grooming supplies as rewards, or family members would give them as gifts or something)

All-around:
• Two hoof picks (one with a flashlight!)
• Three body brushes (long bristle, short bristle, stiff bristle)
• A really soft face brush
• Two curry combs (soft and stiff)
• A mane and tail brush (it's shaped like a butterfly, I had it for years)
• A wide-tooth comb
• Two sweat scrapers (half-moon and a small stiff one)
• Small battery-powered clippers
• A thinning comb
• A fuzzy mit

Show (bay only):
• Two body brushes (soft-medium and stiff)
• Face brush
• Wide-tooth comb
• Curry Mit
• Fuzzy Mit
• Bands and a banding comb

(I'm gonna admit that I had to go outside and look but my tack room is currently a mess so I might have missed something small.)

5. Inspired by? - Pro wise I am inspired by Amberley Snyder and Hailey Kinsel
But I'm definitely inspired by ceobuck and my former self (the whole look back at what you've done but never stop)

6. Dream Job - I'm definitely undecided still, most of my life I've wanted to do veterinary science with a equine focus but there are other avenues that I'm still open to. Though whatever I do there will be horses.

7. Dream Tack - It changes a lot, my dream tack on one horse isn't the same on the other. But generally, I'm already in love with my barrel saddle and am happy with most of my tack. Though dreaming never stops!

Updates are going to come quite soon, I promise, life has just been busy. And honestly, I've started writing a million times and never finished a single time, I have so many drafts. Though as a sneak peek of what's to come, I wanted to add a picture of Thor recently when I took him to camp and were going through a cone drill/practice. (We're going to ignore me because Thor's the star here)

 (We're going to ignore me because Thor's the star here)