Meet Jazzy & Misty

So I know I haven't updated about, the last show, or my practice, my equestrian challenges, and the ABRA show I went to but those will be up soon, but for now I'm going to tell about the up to date news. I'm getting two more horses! But, there's always a but, I'm getting rid of one. That one will be Izzy.
So now onto the two horses I just got, yesterday. They're mother and daughter. Both paints, by color not registration.
The first horse is the mother, she's a 6 or 7 year old mare, who I named Jazzy. She had 30 days barrel training before the people I'm getting her from got her, it's just they've had her 3 years and she's been rode a handful of times in those years. She has some bad habits, but mostly just needs work. She just needs someone to give her the time she deserves. She has a very tender mouth, and the people have backed her up too much, and pulled on the left side of her mouth, too much, and she's one you got to be careful. I've rode her once, and I'll post the pictures in the next chapter or two. She did give a really good ride, slow but good, she only gave me problems when she spooked at our other horses, and even then it was her being scared not that she was being bad or aggressive.
Here's what she looks like:

Then there is her 2 year old filly, who will be three in April, that comes with her

Then there is her 2 year old filly, who will be three in April, that comes with her. I named her Misty, but my parents want to call her Squirrel. She is actually the granddaughter of one of my friends barrel horse, who's running pretty competitive times, and is one of the most level headed calmest horses when he's not in the arena. She's not broke, and hasn't been handle much but she's gentle. She's not but about 6 months older than Cassie but already about 15 hands, so Spunky's size.