Two Cancelled Shows

So I just haven't been updating on here as I haven't had much to talk about. Both of Central's first two shows were rained out, I mean the weeks were sunny and then boom like two inches of rain on Friday. Let's just say that got old quickly. I have a show tomorrow and because of that this update is probably going to be somewhat short, as I have tack to clean. You don't realize how much leather tack you use for shows until you clean it. Just tonight I'm having to clean a saddle, a breast collar, a tie down nose band, a tie down strap, three headstalls one of which has leather split reins (I'm just glad that my barrel reins are nylon), a show halter, a leather lead, my belt, and my boots.  All with needing to be in bed within an hour and a half, and my mom repeatedly calling me into the living room for the silliest things. So with nothing happening and also the fact that I have got into a new book series in the last month and have read almost six 500+ page books in the last month and have read almost 1200 pages in since Monday. Spunky has gotten her mane cut short (she cut most of it off in a barb wire fence, and we straightened it and made it look well. Why does she always have to cut her mane off in the fence?) along with her tail blunted off in preparation for tomorrow,  and I'm honestly ready as I'll ever be, I guess. I'm going to have to get up early tomorrow morning to bath, do Spunky's mane, get hooves shaped up, maybe go to town to pick up a package, get myself ready, and leave the house around 11 which isn't that early but last year I had to leave the house around two and not have to do as much work. Oh my I'm not prepared.  I'll probably make another post in the morning as I get ready though if I find the time.