Snapper

Jesse
I sat in my room at my computers as I waited for Parker to show up. He's been working as my Camera Man for almost a year now, and he's better than Corn ever was. He actually has a sense of humor and likes to join in on the videos we do too. I was scrolling through Twitter and I heard my door open.

"Hey man, sorry it took me so long."

Parker said as he walked in.

"It's okay man, here you go."

I said handing him the camera. He took it and began filming right away. That was my cue to say my intro.

"Hey there Juggies, it's your old pal, McJuggerNuggets here. So, little update guys, my Snapper still isn't working completely. Uncle Larry told us about this doctor I should go to and he can help."

"Wait, we're going?"

Parker asked tilting his head.

"Yeah, ready for another trip?"

He set the camera down on the end of my desk and walked out of my room.

"What the...?"

I grabbed the camera that was still recording and chased after him. I was hoping he was going back home to pack his stuff.
-------
I waited outside for Parker, but I didn't even know if he was coming back or not. Finally, I see his car pull up and I was genuinely happy to see him back.

"Dude, I thought you fucking quit or something!"

I said as I ran and hugged him.

"No, I just went to pack my stuff. If I was gonna quit I would tell you man."

"Good, we're leaving tomorrow okay?"

I explained to him.

"Okay, can I just stay the night here tonight?"

"Sure man, come on."

I motioned for him to come in with me. I loved it when Park spent the night with me. He usually sleeps on the couch I have in my room.
--------
The next morning we were ready to go, Parker already had the camera on and was filming before we even got out the door. I was happy that I was gonna have my snapper fixed once and for all, that I decided it'd be a good idea to dance and flail around outside.

"Come on Toto! We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz-"

My singing was cut off when I slipped on the ice in my driveway and fell on my fucking ass.

"Dude, are you okay?"

Parker asked as he ran to my aid. I was fine and he was worrying for nothing.

"Yeah... We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!"

I sang again from the movie.
--------
Parker
Jesse was really hyped to get his snapping problem under control, and I didn't blame him, but he needs to calm down a bit.

"Jesse, I get you're excited and all, but you gotta take this seriously man."

Says the one who actually thinks its cute and attractive.

"This is as serious as I can take this, we're going to see some dude that can do magic or whatever and fix my snapper. This is the best I've got man."

He explains.

"I mean, I find it cute so either way works."

I mumbled lowly.

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go!"
---------
We've been driving for about 2 hours and I was getting really bored. If I wasn't Jesse's best friend I wouldn't even be on this trip with him, but he is my best friend too, and I'll do just about anything for him.

We got to this guy's house finally and we went up and knocked on the door. We realized how late it was and I was scared that this guy was gonna be pissed at us.

"Hi, are you a doctor?"

Jesse asked him. A tall black dude answered the door and he looked pretty intimidating.

"My snapper... I was hoping you could fix my snapper."

"Snapper....? I think you got the wrong house fellas, have a nice night."

The man said shutting the door on us.

"Did you get the address right?"

I asked Jess.

"Yeah... Wait, I wonder if we bring up Uncle Larry..."

Jesse turned around and headed back to knock on the door and the man opened the door again.

"Okay, my Uncle Larry said for us to come here because you were a doctor and you could help me."

"Wait, Little Larry? He would always bust his ass on the basketball court?! Wow, I haven't seen him in years. Any family of Larry's is family of mine, come on in boys."

He said letting us in. He had us take off our shoes and leave them at the door. It seemed like he was leading us down in to a basement and I could tell Jesse wasn't having it.

"W-wait, no, I'm not going in to a basement with you dude. I'm sorry, but-"

"Jesse, your Uncle sent you to me for a reason. The only way I'm going to be able to help you is if you come down here with me, the tools I need are down here."

He said cutting Jesse off. Jesse and I exchanged looks of concern.

"I'm right here Jesse. He's right, you gotta fix this. I know it's kinda sketchy, but I'm right here with you, I promise."

I assured him and held his hand tightly. He nodded and went further down the stairs.

-----------
Yes, this is taking place in his series he's working on currently. It'll get better.