Day at the Water Park

Parker
I woke up and the first thing I did was see what time it was. My phone read 11:32am. I turned over to see that Jesse wasn't laying next to me, so I assumed he was in the bathroom. I went to see the bathroom door was open but he was indeed taking a shower.

I went ahead and put on some clothes while Jess did his thing. After I was dressed, I went to see how much longer he'd be in there.

"Jess, you almost done?"

"Yeah, why, you eager to go see Arkansas?"

"Yeah, honestly. Hurry up!"

I said jokingly.

"Hey, simmer down. I did fuck you last night, thats not easy to clean."

He also joked.

"Fucking. Rude! See if you ever get any dick from me again!"

"No baby, I love you! Come back!"

We both laughed as I walked away from the bathroom to finish getting ready. When Jesse was done, he came out with his towel wrapped around his waist. I jumped in front of him as he walked to his suitcase and kissed him on the lips.

"Hehe, hey baby."

He smiled sweetly as he greeted me. I smiled right back at him and kissed his forehead.

"Hi."

I said as I moved out of his path so he could get dressed. While he got dressed I decided to check my Twitter and other social medias.

"Jesse, hurry uuuup!!"

"Don't rush me, sexy takes time."

I rolled my eyes at him jokingly.

"You wake up sexy babe."

Jesse blushed at my comment. He was just now putting on his deodorant as I walked up behind him. I rubbed his torso all over.

"Mmm... Park, we're about to leave. Don't tease me like this baby."

He said as I smirked and kissed his cheek. He finally put a shirt on and was ready to go. We walked out the room door and headed downstairs. Unfortunately, we didn't have a car.

"Jesse, we need a car man."

"Yeah, might be useful."
----------
We were able to get a rental car and now we were driving around to explore. We ended up going to a water park for a few hours. There was a nice wave pool, fun water rides and food!

"Come on Park, let's go in the wave pool!"

Jesse said holding my hand as he pulled for me to come with him. I ran after him as the waves turned on and we both got lost in them and each other. The waves lasted about two minutes and they finally turned off. I looked around for Jesse and I felt someone hug me or plop on me from behind.

"I almost died!"

The person said. I turned to see the person and seen it was Jesse and squeezed him tight.

"Oh my God, the waves took you off haha!"

I said to him. He was breathing heavily along with me since we kept getting pushed under the water by the waves.

"You wanna stay in here or go get on one of the rides?"

I asked Jess.

"The lines are way too long. I'm gonna go rent us a double raft. Wait here."

Jesse said as he kissed me before leaving. I laid down in the shallow area or the wave pool and shut my eyes for a split minute, but I felt someone splash water at my face.

"Dude, fuckin-... Corn?!"

What the actual fucking hell?!

"'Sup, Zippel?"

"What are you doing in fucking Arkansas?"

I asked him.

"Visiting family. What are you doing rubbing all over Jesse? Y'all gay?"

He snickered at the end of his question. I gave him a death glare, signaling for him to get out.

"Don't look at me like that Zippy. Are you two gay or not?"

"Yes, we are. So?"

"That's fucking gross dude. People like you need to die."

Welp... I saw Jesse coming back and I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Did you miss me that much?"

He asked confused.

"Corn is he-"

"How goes it, Jesse RidgGAY?"

Corn said interrupting me.

"Corn? What the hell are you doing here you worthless gold digger?"

Jesse snarted off. Corn wasn't having that, and he shoved Jesse.

"Really dude? Hahaha..."

"Jess, you good?"

I asked him as he got up.

"Yeah, I'm good Zip."

'Zip'? But only Isaac cal-... Oh no...

"Fight me you piece of shit. Time for some fun tiiiimes."

Isaac said to Corn. He didn't do the knuckle touch though, but for sure, Isaac had taken Jesse over.

----------------------
I know its short. But look, more drama!!