Intentions

NSFW GUYS! ALSO TRIGGERING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
-------------------------

Jesse
I couldn't just stand here and watch my boyfriend be abused by my biggest 'fan'. What fan does this?! What human does this?! Unfortunately, fucked up ones. I wasn't allowed to move or Boogie was gonna hurt Parker, but he's trying to get him to take his pants off!

All three of us had our shirts off, which was already uncomfortable.

"Take them off Parker!!"

Boogie demanded as he poked Parker with the bat.

"Boogie, please leave him alone!"

"YOU WANNA TAKE HIS PLACE THEN JESSE?! HUH?!"

I stood there silent with tears streaming down my face in fear.

"If it gets you away from him, then fine..."

"Jesse!!"

"Shut the fuck up Parker!"

Boogie yelled at him again slamming his head against the wall. It was so hard to watch Boogie hurt Parker.

"Lose the pants and underwear Jesse."

Boogie demanded as he made Parker sit down in the corner and watch. I did what Boogie said.

"Good boy. Now, you're Psycho Kid. Get on your knees!"

Boogie demanded again. He began stripping as well. When he was completely un clothed, he pulled my head towards his dick.

"Come on Psycho Kid, suck it! Go psycho!"

I couldn't look at Parker, I was too ashamed, but I knew he was crying. I did what Boogie said and... S-sucked him... I felt so sick.

"Yes! Yell Jesse!"

He kept demanding different things I did in the Psycho Series. How was I to yell with a dick in my mouth though. My eyes were clouded by my tears and I couldn't see.

"No, get away from him!!"

Parker yelled as he got up and shoved Boogie away.

"GOD DAMMIT PARKER!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN! JESSE, WE'RE GETTING A HOTEL, LET'S GO!!"

I was in so much shock of what just happened, I sat there still on my knees shaking. I kept my head down and cried and tried to cover my junk the best I could.

"Jesse...?"

I couldn't get any words out, so I looked at my clothes for Parker to hand them to me. He read me and did so.

"Boogie, you need to leave man!"

Park told him. Surprisingly he did leave but was crying. I put my clothes back on and Parker did too.

"Jesse, are you okay?"

Parker asked me calmly.

I shook my head no and started bawling as he grabbed me and pulled me closer into a tight hug.
--------
We found a nice hotel to stay in for the rest of the weekend. We still wanted to check out Arkansas, so Park agreed that we could still stay the weekend.
---------
Parker
Jesse hadn't talked much since we left Boogie's house. He was still shaken up, both of us were. He sat on the with his knees tucked into his chest. I went over to him and laid on the bed to see if I could be cute enough to make him smile a bit.

I laid on my back in front of him and kept poking him. I finally got a grin out of him and a kiss.

"Parker, what'd I tell you about being cute?"