Stuff to Do

School bells rang, and a few minutes later, all of the members of the Super Six were gathered back in their house at Georgetown, Lonuziq. Astor was not in the living room, even when Gopal was back.

"Finally," Fang sighed exasperatedly. "I can actually start with my holiday schedule. Let's see..."

"There he goes again." Lia rolled her eyes.

"We don't need to hear your nonsense, Fang," Ying started, but Fang acted as though he hadn't heard Lia and Ying's remarks.

"Day one, sleep. Day two, sleep. Day three, watch my favourite anime. Day four, sleep-"

"He's not going to stop, is he?" Ying said sarcastically. Boboiboy shook his head, as Fang continued his endless plan of sleeping.

"How's school?" said a voice behind Gopal.

Gopal screamed and dropped his mug of chocolate milk on himself when he saw Astor's smirking translucent, aqua blue head poking out from the wall. This grabbed everyone's attention. But when they only realised it was Astor, they burst out laughing.

Yaya giggled. "Relax, Gopal. It's only Astor. He never gets old of it."

This time, Astor completely allowed himself to walk through the wall. He actually walked through it. He had his hands tucked in his black jeans as he casually sat beside Boboiboy on the sofa.

"Anyways, really, how was school?" Astor asked for the second time.

"Eh, fine I guess," Boboiboy chuckled, half-shrugging.

"It's all about Dragintar nowadays." Fang whined. 

Astor tried a smile. "The person behind Year 9's syllabus must be really obsessed with him."

Boboiboy and Fang burst into a fit of laughter at that, while Yaya gave Astor a reproachful look as though hoping for him not to say anything else offensive, then got up and went away.

Boboiboy realised that Astor was eyeing Yaya sadly when she left.

"What's on your mind?" Boboiboy kindly asked. He found this a bit weird, especially when he was staring at his girlfriend.

"Just missing Serporia." Astor sighed. "Oh, by the way, Captain Kaizo is coming to pay a visit tomorrow."

"What?" Fang snapped, leaning forwards to look at Astor straight in the eye. "Astor, are you saying, that my brother, my most trusted, rebellious and powerful Power Sphere collector, is coming to visit me-" Astor nodded. "-and told you first?"

"Well," Astor said defensively, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "He did try to contact you first, but...I think your power band was off that time?"

"Pssh no," Fang said annoyingly, waving the excuse away. "I keep my power band on all the time. Tell me why."

"Um..." Astor started uneasily. "He knew you were schooling that time, OK? And he knew that I was at home, so he called Ochobot to contact me, and he told me to inform you guys."

"Oh, that's very kind of you, Astor," Yaya smiled, who had just closed the door to her bedroom behind her.

"Yeah." he sighed again as he stood up. "Gotta go, though. Got stuff to do."

"What is it?" Boboiboy asked sharply. It was as though he was the older brother now, his strict behaviour now somehow suggested it. 

"Well, it's confidential..." Astor answered nervously, not looking at Boboiboy. There was definitely something fishy going on.

"It's not anything dangerous, right?" Boboiboy added suspiciously.

Astor forced a laugh. "No, no, of course not! It's perfectly safe."

"Good." Boboiboy grinned, which suddenly faded. "I just...don't wanna lose you anymore. I've already lost you twice, and one of them's my fault."

Astor looked pitifully at him. He decided to bend down, so that his face was level with Boboiboy's. The grey and brown eyes met.

"Boboiboy, it was never your fault. It was Lord Hallela's. Besides, I have you now and you have me, so what's to worry about the past?"

Boboiboy dipped his head, then sniffed. "See what form you're in? You're like this because of me! And there's no way of returning you to your original state..." he said sadly, recalling what Astor had told him two months ago.

"Life is never a straight line, and stop blaming yourself, it was never your fault in the first place." Astor said strictly. His brother gave a slight nod in return, indicating that he had understood.

***

Up in the starry night, a city suspended above a large, fluffy cloud, was Heaven. It wasn't as usually what he would see, since he normally visited during day time. In fact, these angels doesn't seem to need sleep after all. Or rather they decided not to. They were still bustling through the streets of Heaven, their golden features on their clothes reflecting the rays of the moonlight, looking harassed and busy. He had already got used to his lack of energy, which results in him being restless, unless if he wanted to sleep. But it was more like meditating actually, for him, or rather for immortals.

There was a glimpse of two aqua blue hands and face creeping quickly through the City Hall of Heaven, though no one was there to noticed it. Not even a single person was in sight, and all was dark and quiet here. The mysterious figure reluctantly pushed open two massive polished doors.

Astor's glowing figure stood at the entrance of the throne room, where two sparkling blue eyes observed him out of the darkness. He lowered his hoodie to reveal his handsome, aqua blue hair.

"Lord Gonzalu, you have asked to see me." Astor bowed.