Tsunami, Incoming!

The next day was perfectly quiet peaceful morning. Astor hadn't return from his adventures yet, but even without his return, the peaceful morning was rented by an ear-piercing scream that sent birds flying into the air.

"Tsunami alert! Tsunami alert, I repeat!" Fang screamed as loud as he can from his room.

"WHAT?" everyone said back.

"TSUNAMI ALERT! GOD DARN IT-" 

Next moment he knew, he was in the living room, seated on the sofa seat. Beside him sat a scowling Ying.

"You just had to, huh?" she mocked.

"I was just doing my job..."

Everyone, including Ochobot and Alxebot, had came bursting into the living room, gathering around Fang, bombarding him with loads of questions at once.

"Where is it?"

"How big is it?"

"What is the cause?"

"Is it coming soon?"

"One by one, please!" Fang shouted, and they settled to silence, with Fang still breathing heavily. "It's in the east bank of Blazeland. Expected to reach there in not less than thirty minutes."

"What is the cause?" Boboiboy asked desperately for the second time.

"No idea. No underwater earthquakes or volcano eruption detected."

"Nevertheless, it's bound to strike land, right?" Alxebot questioned.

"Yes."

"Then you guys will have to go now!" Ochobot demanded. "It will take you nearly an hour to reach Blazeland-"

"Who said we were going to use transportation?" Gopal sneered. "We're going to use our Light Soul forms, right?"

Yaya protested, "But we have to save our energy to fight the tsunami!"

"And not to mention save the people." Lia added.

"But it won't be any use if we can't get there in time!" Fang shouted.

"You guys are spending even more time arguing here," Ochobot pointed out.

Boboiboy nodded. "He's right, let's go-" But he found his way blocked by Ochobot.

"You're staying in the house, remember?"

"But Astor's not here, is he?" Boboiboy raised an eyebrow.

"He wouldn't like it."

"Ala, it's only just to save people. How wrong could that be?"

"Don't make us do our worst, Boboiboy," Alxebot threatened, making to stand, or rather hover, beside Ochobot.

"Try me."

And the next thing he knew, he was locked to his bed. He tried screaming but realised that his mouth was muted by salitape.

"That should settle him," Alxebot nodded at a silently struggling Boboiboy.

"Sorry Boboiboy, but we have to follow Astor's orders." Ochobot apologised.

***

Twenty minutes previously, Boboiboy had been hit unconscious by a swing of a pan on the back of his head.

"Gopal!" Yaya exclaimed, aghast.

"What? I helped make him still."

"He definitely is still now." Lia sighed.

"We don't have much time, we must go now." Fang commanded seriously, as though he had taken himself to temporarily replace Boboiboy as leader.

"Ochobot," Ying called. "Can you open a teleportal to these coordinates?" 

She showed the coordinates on her power band to Ochobot. 

"Right you got it! Teleportation powers!" 

A beam of yellow flew from Ochobot to the entrance door. The teleportation energy gathered there and exploded into life. On the other side, they could see a cloudy beach.

"Take care of Boboiboy for us," Yaya said. 

"OK!" said Ochobot and Alxebot together. 

The Super Six jumped through the teleportal one by one. Once all of them were in, Ochobot closed the teleportal. 

"What should we do with him?" Alxebot pointed to Boboiboy, who still lay sprawled on the carpet floor, his mouth opened lopsided.

"Take care of him, that's all. And also prevent him from going out of the house."

"Hmmm..." An evil grin was sneaking its way up to Alxebot's digital face as he thought. "I've got a great idea."

Ochobot looked uneasy at Alxebot's sudden change of tone. "I don't like the sound of this."

***

"Any signs yet?" Fang asked his power band. Out popped four different heads: Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Lia. 

"No." all of them replied.

"There should be some signs soon." Ying said. 

Fang nodded in agreement. "Expected in ten minutes. Call again if you see any signs, and then gather at the life guard stand." 

The hologram disappeared, and Fang continued his pacing at the south side of the beach. It was deserted, as they had warned the people around that a tsunami was going to strike twenty minutes ago. His boot crunched in the sand below, snapping twigs and maybe some shells. He still kept an eye out for the ocean, and any peculiar things that may signal the arrival of a deadly wave. 

He felt as though this might be the end of his life, or maybe even stupid, if he stood here at the same place without his powers, expecting to be drowned alive. He felt as though he was doing a sacrifice for something he didn't even know. Then he shook his head, he had to keep his focus in a situation like this. 

Just then, his power band rang like an air horn in the silent space.

"Guys! Come quick, to the guard house! It's happening!" came a fuzzy, panicking voice.

"On my way!" Fang called back to his power band, and without further ado, sprinted back to the lifeguard stand.

The others were already gathered there when he came, deep in a discussion. Except for Gopal, who was nowhere to be seen.

"What's happened?" Fang asked, seeing that there isn't a speck of water on land, neither any buildings destroyed.

"Sorry, false alarm." Lia said, sweatdropping. "The water just retreated into the sea, that's all."

"The water-" Fang repeated, panic rising in him. 

And finally he found Gopal, who was examining several flapping fishes, which has been exposed when the water retreated.

"Come back here Gopal!" Fang yelled, not daring to step into a dangerous area. "It's not safe!"

"What do you mean?" Yaya asked, startled. "It's just the water rushing into the ocean-"

"No, that's the first sign of a tsunami!" he screamed. He couldn't restrain himself, but don't they realise-?

"This fish looks fresh, we can bring it back to-" Gopal froze. 

All of them had heard it, there was a sound like thunder, and a great tide rising metres than them- 

Higher and higher it rose, until it was twenty metres tall. Gopal, who was the closest to it, had nowhere to run.