Kaizo's Visit

Captain Kaizo finally managed to shake off the students chasing him. It was unbelievable, these human beings. He wondered how the Super Six managed to cope with this. He strolled casually under the scorching sun along a street with blocks of a single-floor terrace houses on each side. Every time he passed a house, he would try looking for a sign that identified that this would be his brother's house, but all of them looked exactly identical.

But then there was this house that stood out from all of its neighbours. Its garden had been neatly mowed, bushes were freshly cut and flowers bloomed from them and the trees. He guessed this was the house. Well, he just hoped he wasn't trespassing into another private property. He tried checking through the window too, but then the curtains were drawn. He guessed he just have to give a knock on the door.

There was silence a while, both inside and outside the house, except for the soft buzzing of bees and the rustling of bushes in the mild breeze. Then the door opened, and there stood his delighted brother.

"Kaizo!" Fang exclaimed, embracing him in a hug around the shoulders.

Kaizo chuckled. "Long time no see. You've grown a lot!"

The two let go of each other.

"Not much since your last visit." Fang shrugged, leading him into the cozy living room, with the lights giving the scene a comfortable effect. "What, last time I was only at your nose."

"And now you're the same height as me." Kaizo shook his head, smiling to himself.

Everyone was sitting in the living room patiently when they entered, except for Yaya, who just came out of the kitchen carrying a tray of an assortment of apple, orange and carrot juices.

"Hello, Captain Kaizo!" everyone greeted enthusiastically.

"Welcome, Captain," Yaya said with an air of formality, approaching him and ushering him into a seat beside Fang, who had walked away with the attention that was given to his brother.

"Astor!" Kaizo cried in shock at the glowing aqua blue being seated opposite him. He reached out a hand to shake his. "How've you been, battle partner?"

"I couldn't say much." Astor smiled, taking back his hand.

"What happened to you?" he acquired, taking in Astor's new form.

"Long story short, I died and came back and died and came back."

"Sounds interesting." Kaizo smirked.

"It is." Astor laughed.

"Captain," Yaya interrupted kindly. "Would you like some juice? They're freshly made, unless if it's poisonous to your species-"

Kaizo gave a startled 'Oh?' and then laughed professionally. It was honestly slightly more like a chuckle. "Thank. You don't need to call me Captain now, by the way, it's too formal. Just call me Kaizo. You all are dressed very nicely." Kaizo added.

It certainly was a sight. Yaya and Ying were each dressed beautifully in a taffy pink and bumblebee yellow sheath dress. Lia, meanwhile, was dressed casually in a flowery light and purple crop top paired with short jeans. On the other hand the boys, including Astor, wore identical black business suits over a white shirt and a tie. Boboiboy had even removed his cap for this occasion, revealing his messy brown hair streaked with white. This perfectly contrasted with the gleaming surface of the table and the especially tidy house.

"Did you guys clean up the house? I'm pretty sure this not the house Fang described." Captain Kaizo nagged Fang, who turned a little red.

"Yeah, we did!" Yaya said quickly. "We cleaned it from the top to the bottom, not even a speck of dirt."