Boboiboy's Worst Fear

It only took one moment for Boboiboy's mind to be stunned beyond belief. They had emerged in not what seemed to be an ordinary library, but a very large and tall wizarding library. Shelves and shelves of books of various kinds were stacked above each other to make a tall wall of them. Not a single inch of this circular library was not devoted to a shelf of books. If Boboiboy were to imagine this building from the outside (which is impossible because it's hidden as a really lousy shop called 'Threadmill'), it would be shaped like a giant tube, rising kilometers from the ground.

"What took you guys so long?" Daniel asked irratably.

It was then finally Boboiboy returned his attention to what was in front of him than above him.

"You guys just disappeared! We're not used to magic things, OK?" Fang replied in an almost irritated tone.

Surprisingly, Daniel wasn't offended, but he smiled.

"That's the Uncle Fang I know. Now c'mon, Mom's already searching up the books."

He turned on his heel and marched purposefully to the center, where there was a round, gold reception table and a frail old wizard with eyebrows so bushy he hardly had eyes standing behind it.

"Welcome to Library of Ungoz how may I help you?" he asked in a bored voice, as though he had said this a million times already.

"History books," Daniel said. "About events three hundred years ago and concerning a person called Dragintar, to be specific."

"Oh hm...yes, a witch asked me that just now...let me see..."

He glanced around the hall draped in purple, stopping at somewhere behind them.

"Ah, there she is! It's somewhere over there, shelves 394 D to G."

"Thank you," Astor smiled before hurrying after the others.

"So that's what we're here for?" Yaya asked Daniel in an undertone as they walked towards where the wizard pointed. "To read about Dragintar?"

But Daniel simply held a hand up as he strode across the muffled red-matted floor. "No questions shall be asked. I am from the future."

"Dragintar at school now Draginar is life." Fang mumbled quietly, so that Daniel would not hear could hear.

When they had come to the wall of shelves, they dispersed to find the right shelf.

Boboiboy, however, took advantage of this moment to pull Astor aside.

"What?" Astor asked incredulously.

"You were the guy in the hat, right?" Boboiboy whispered to him.

Astor had never looked more stricken.

"Don't worry. I take it that you were just being a little protective when I'm around with Aspen," Boboiboy grinned.

"You know?" Astor asked, evidently torn between shock and overawe by this piece of information.

"Of course, I recognised her at once. I haven't told anyone yet, but when I was back in the C-Chamber of Fears, I-I...saw everything that happened in my past life. You know, as Dragin-Dragintar. I saw everything that has happened between me and...her...and I understand why she wants to..."

And he trailed away as he drifted off in his world of thoughts.

"Murder you?" Astor helped complete his sentence.

"Well, yeah," Boboiboy said. "We can't blame her for what she wants. I was simply horrible."

"But what about you still going out with her? You were way more closer to Yaya than before."