The Prophecy

"Thank you so much for coming, Astor," Lord Gonzalu said, gratefully but somehow grimly over his cup of steaming tea.

Astor was sat stiffly on a puffy, laid-back chair beside Lord Gonzalu's throne made of gold.

"It is my honour, and my task as Heaven's guardian angel to answer immediately to your call," Astor replied calmly.

"Let's put long things short, shall we? It's dark, and I suppose you want to quickly get this over with."

"No, my Lord, it can take as long as it needs to, I really don't mind." Astor said quickly, his words tumbling to each other, but Lord Gonzalu waved his hand dismissively.

"I insist." he stated, and that marked the end of the topic.

After a moment of unsettling silence, Lord Gonzalu continued, "I have something to warn you, Astor, since you are Boboiboy's guardian angel, your life is tied to his. Meaning if he dies, you would too."

"I already know that, my Lord." Astor said immediately.

Lord Gonzalu merely nodded. "Don't forget, you are also his life protector, and you're only brought back because of your strong will of seeing him again. I suppose after seeing him once more when you were resurrected from the dead in Hell, you missed him a lot?"

"Yes," Astor murmured shamefully.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, kid." Lord Gonzalu smiled. "There's a reason why guardian angels are such things. You're not the only one."

"I...understand, my Lord..." Astor muttered shyly.

"Yes...so, lately I've been getting visions. You know how I can see into the future, right? But this time's different..."

Astor saw that a frown had appeared on Lord Gonzalu's old and wise face. This alarmed him.

"What is it that you see, my Lord?" he asked worriedly, getting up on his feet. "Does it have anything to do with-"

"Your brother? Yes. Everything."

Astor couldn't take this in. He turned around and walked a few steps, thinking deeply.

Something was going to happen to his brother...and it has everything to do with him. What could it be? He was very aware of his brother nowadays, and Boboiboy always tells him every single significant thing in school whenever they were at dinner, and nothing seemed suspicious. What could be the threat? He needed to put his ultimate protection on Boboiboy, and must always keep an eye out for him. Lucky for him now it was the holidays, he wouldn't have to follow Boboiboy around in school. He thought Boboiboy would rather take that as embarrassment on a higher level and maybe hate him for that. But anyways, he needed to make sure Boboiboy is put under the most extreme care he can possibly do, and make sure he always stays in the house.

"I'm sorry." said a very saddened voice behind him.

He didn't even realise how long he had been thinking, but Lord Gonzalu's voice had brought him back to earth.

"I can't do anything about it, not when I'm the Lord of Heaven. I can't be biased on who I should protect more." he tried explaining.

"It's OK." Astor fidgeted with his fingers absent-mindedly. "Um, do you have any idea what the threat might be?"

Lord Gonzalu suddenly looked serious. He had sat up straight and crossed his legs so that he looked business-like.

"It has something to do with Boboiboy's past. Something, a grudge, will arise."

Lord Gonzalu frowned, thinking hard. "And if I'm not mistaken, it's not a human who will attack him. No, it's too unlikely that could be a mortal."

Astor gaped blankly at Lord Gonzalu. He coughed, then resumed his seat. "Do you mean that- the thing could be an...immortal? Like us?"

He didn't see anything more like fear on Lord Gonzalu's wrinkled face. "Yes, I think. I'm not sure, it's too far in the future, I can't see much. Maybe when I get more information I'll inform you?"

"Yes," Astor breathed. "That would be very much appreciated. I would do anything for my brother, I owe him my life..." His next words trailed off, as he was about to say 'because I wasn't there for him when he needed me the most'.

Lord Gonzalu seemed to understand this because he gave him a very solemn nod.

"I'll get going now." Astor hastily got up and headed towards the massive polished door, then, thinking he should say something to break this awkward silence before he left, mumbled, "Goodnight", and slipped his hood back on.

He didn't bother to take the long way now. He just tried to find the quickest shortcut to the edge of the cloud platform Heaven was suspended on. After five minutes of walking in the dark, with him himself as the source of light, he finally found a tall wall made out of the similar material Lord Gonzalu's throne room door was made of. Making sure no one was around, he clenched his fists tightly.

"Sneaking around, eh? I wouldn't suggest going that way if I were you."

Astor whipped about to see an angel standing a few metres away from him. He could tell because his golden features were shining under the moonlight and he wasn't glowing aqua blue, and there were only three things that you can find on Heaven: guardian angels, angels and Lord of Heaven. Lord of Heaven? Nope. Too short and he was in his throne room. Guardian angel? Nope. Not shining aqua blue. So he was definitely an angel.

"I know what I'm doing," Astor said calmly. "Thanks."

"Wait-"

Before the angel can even grab hold of his hoodie, he had stumbled through the tall wall to the other side of it. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that was an ability of a guardian angel. Now here he was, with nothing but the tall wall behind him, the little of cloud below him and the cold air he couldn't feel. He was standing at the very edge of Heaven in the middle of the night.

He breathed in as the stars and moon glimmered above him.

"If only I was still human."

Then Serporia came into his head, and he thought that maybe one day he could pay a her a visit. Still thinking about Serporia, he jumped off the sky, the angel still calling on the other side of the wall.

A/N: Astor did not commit suicide, OK?