Mystery of the Earthquake

Lia came staggering into sight, clutching at a stitch by their side and wheezing. She looked like she was about to collapse like the very building behind them.

"Just give me a second." She held her knees, taking sharp intakes of breath.

The people were impatient, though they waited without complain, all staring intently at Lia, as though looks could hurt.

"Um, Lia." Boboiboy said at last after what seemed to be a minute, and half of the restaurant crumbling into nothingness. "We have to go now."

"Go- now. Oh- yes. Alright, follow me!" 

She ran the way back towards Georgetown, whether she had any plans or something, Boboiboy didn't know. This wasn't a time to not trust your teammates. 

Boboiboy gave Kaizo, Astor, Yaya and Ying, who were grouped together, slightly detached from the evacuated people a quick nod. They understood at once.

Kaizo pressed on his golden bracelet, and in a ripple of air, his ship was floating above their heads, towering above them like some floating skyscraper. Some people, who had only heard of Kaizo's needle-like ship but never seen it in real life, gaped with their eyes wide at it.

"Prepare to get these people up the ship, Lahap." Kaizo ordered his bracelet. "About sixty of them." 

"But Captain-" came a fuzzy voice from the bracelet.

"Just do it." Kaizo said firmly. The voice didn't come back, but the needle-like tip of the ship had opened up to reveal a shooter.

"NO!" a woman yelled.

Kaizo and Astor turned, startled, to see a crying woman trying to free herself from the crowd to approach them.

"Don't kill me! Please! My son is here too, please don't! We'll do anything!" she cried, sobbing at their feet.

"Uhh...that's not a shooter, miss." Astor said reproachfully, helping her to her feet.

"You better stand under the shooter or else you won't get a free ride. My spaceship is not a usual ride you can always go to in a fun fair you know, and I won't do second transportation." Kaizo said coldly, pretending he had not heard anything.

The woman looked taken aback, but then stumbled back into the crowd, still sniffing.

"I think your spaceship looks too menacing." Astor pointed out to Kaizo, as the shooter gathered purple and blue energy.

Kaizo smirked. "That's what I like my enemies to think."

In a flash from the shooter, the sixty people underneath it disappeared. The only remains were the slightly sizzling grass, which has smoke coming out from it.

"All up?" Kaizo asked his bracelet again.

"Yes, Captain."

"Follow that girl who's dashing in the speed of light." Kaizo said lamely. "She's wearing a shirt and short jeans."

"Roger, Captain!" 

The spaceship faced the direction of Georgetown, gathered speed, and was gone from view in a matter of milliseconds, leaving behind a blast of wind which Kaizo was immune to, and which nearly blew Astor off his feet.

"They're nearly there, I suppose." Kaizo said quietly.

"Hey, we're not gonna wait forever for you guys, ya know." 

Boboiboy, Fang, Ying and Yaya were seated on a massive, maybe even more massive than Kaizo's ship, growling and black shadow dragon. 

Kaizo and Astor clambered onto the black beast's back, then a question came onto Astor's mind.