Death Ghost and Guardian Angel

Boboiboy blinked.

"Aspen?"

"Don't say my name like you don't know it," she hissed, as though this was supposed to have a poisonous effect on Boboiboy.

"You got the wrong person, Aspen." Boboiboy shook his head, edging slowly away. He could sense trouble in the air.

"Oh really, did I?" she asked, still talking in a soft, threatening whisper. "I was having the impression that I had the right one cornered."

But something came out the corner of his eyes that took his attention away from Aspen for the first time: Gopal had came pelting out of the corner of the building he had his back against.

"Boboiboy!" Gopal said, dumbstruck. "What're you doing here?"

"I should be asking that, but I'm in need of help right now!" Boboiboy shouted back, hoping that Gopal could sense the danger in his voice right now. Aspen was gliding towards him now, like a phantom ghost without legs.

Boboiboy tried to run, but his legs were rooted to the spot and he couldn't do anything. Aspen raised a rose red hand as she came closer, and Boboiboy instinctively threw up his right arm to block off the hand.

WHAM.

Aspen was thrown to his right, skidding to a halt, her cloak billowing with the force. It was only a matter of time before Boboiboy felt his entire arm burn, shaking, as though it was on fire. But there was no fire visible, and right before his terrified eyes, it had crumbled into ashes. It happened so almost naturally that he could've been born without an arm in the first place.

"My arm!" Boboiboy yelled, shocked. He was one arm short, and Aspen was smirking wickedly.

"You see, this is my powers. Unlike your brother, Dragintar, I have damage-inflicting powers. Like this!"

She threw both her hands up like a spear, and distinctively, there was a shadow of a very large rose red sword similar to the shape of her hands. Roaring with determination, she threw her hands back down. And even though he couldn't see the blade with his eyes now, he could feel the air making way for an invisible sword to charge through.

In that few mere seconds, Boboiboy changed into his Light Soul form and hastily held out his spear with his left arm above his head. There was a great clang of steel, and to his surprise, his tiny little orange spear was able to withstand the force of the invisible sword. He saw Aspen's face loose its colour as she stared, shock, at this unexpected defensive move.

Boboiboy tried with in his greatest power to push it back. His spear was still held in a crooked fashion, but it was definitely working. He had managed to push his spear slowly upwards, and the sword backwards. Aspen tried her best to push it back down too, and suddenly, it had smashed right into the ground, cracking up the road. A water pipe burst from under the street, showering her with tiny flecks of water that drenched her trailing cloak.

There was nothing left where Boboiboy was. Aspen smirked at the sight of that, but frowned when the ground gave a nasty lurch.

She had only just jumped out of the way when a person broke free from the ground below, a heavy rocky fist held out.

But Boboiboy didn't only stop there. He punched the ground, and Aspen was next trapped in a mould of earth that had came out from below. She struggled to free herself, but when she failed to, she stopped, breathing hard. Boboiboy went closer to her, but not too close, his mind told him not to be in such a close reach of a dangerous person.

"What do you want from me?" Boboiboy said, breathing heavily too.

Aspen stared at him dead in the eye. "Revenge."