From the Future

Piercing screams rented the air. Boboiboy had yelled out of shock and the other two strangers had screamed out of fright. One of them had even toppled over the chair that Astor usually occupied.

Next moment, the door was nearly slammed off its hinges as the other members of the Super Six barged in. Apparently, the sounds out shouting didn't go unnoticed.

Fang was in the lead, still in his pyjamas, panting heavily, eyes flickering between the two strangers, one of which were still sprawled on the ground. Then he checked the table, in which inside a transparent box held a silver Light Soul. Once making sure it had been untouched, he turned back to the intruders.

One of them was a woman. She had black hair, but had a few strands of grey hair here and there. Her eyes were green like the leaves of a tree, and she was wearing a knee-length red dress.

The other one was a teenage boy, maybe around fifteen, and was lying spread-eagled on the gap between the bed and the table. He took an unnecessary time to get back up, having to struggle in the small space. Once he got up, Fang had a better view of him. He had quite a long face, and his messy hair was in a shade of brownish-black, and his eyes, Fang realised, was in the exact same colour of the woman's. He was also weirdly draped in long, black robes, in which pinned an image of a black and white animal with the caption 'Hufflepuff' written under just right under it. The Super Six eyed the boy most curiously. The woman found this uncomfortable, for she spoke in an undertone to the boy.

"OK, fine. I'll get rid of it." the boy sighed exasperatedly. He brandished a wooden stick out of nowhere and waved it. And in a blink of an eye, he stood there in front of them, but this time not wearing black robes, but a rather neat and recently ironed black business suit.

The boy started forwards, reaching out a hand for him to shake, but Fang had summoned a shadow sword so quickly that the boy should've fell off his feet out of surprise, but incredibly, he just stood his ground, both his hands already up in surrender.

"We're not here to harm." he said coolly. It was surprising to hear that a person that had just fallen out of a chair talking so professionally. 

"I know what you are, you're a wizard." Fang snarled. The girls and Gopal were cowering behind him.

The boy laughed. "He really is the Uncle Fang, right?"

The woman shot the boy a nasty look, and Boboiboy can recognise that look as the look that parents usually give their children when they were particularly naughty. The boy ceased laughing at once, hastily trying to make it sound as though he was merely coughing. The woman rolled her eyes, then returned her attention back to the Super Six. Only then Boboiboy noticed, she looked oddly familiar.

"Don't mind my son. Sorry about the vase, though-" She indicated the remains of shattered china behind her, though she didn't look sorry at all. "-I'm going to introduce, since I know who you guys are already-"

"And that you are trespassing our property? Very funny." Fang eyed the boy suspiciously at that, who turned slightly pink in the face.

"Fang." Boboiboy said sharply, and only grudgingly, he fell silent.

"As I am saying," the woman continued in a louder voice, pretending she hadn't heard any interruption. "We're going to introduce ourselves. Yes, you're right. Daniel here is a wizard, and I myself, am Serporia."

"Serporia?" Yaya squeaked, bewildered, appearing from behind Fang to get a better look.

"As in Serporia Slytherin?" Ying added hopefully.

"Yes, Serporia Slytherin," Serporia smiled. "And you're wondering why I look different, it's because we came nineteen from the future."

Lia appeared from behind Fang to see who was the new person. She did not recognise her, however, because they had never met before in any occasion. The last time Serporia appeared, which was during the Attack of the Tigas, Lia hadn't joined the Super Six yet. It was only shortly after that that she did.

"Ohhh..." Gopal said, who had came to stand beside Boboiboy without him noticing. "Mind if I ask who did you have an affair with?"

Lia slapped Gopal's back painfully. Gopal howled with pain and massaged the spot where he was hit. But surprisingly, Serporia wasn't offended at all, and was rather proud when she spoke.

"Well, around two years from now, I think, Astor and I are going to be married." she smiled proudly.

"Congratulations!" Ying squealed.

"It's nothing." Serporia waved a hand dismissively. "It happened seventeen years ago in my time."

"To think that we're way ahead in time." Yaya nodded.

But Fang hasn't lowered his guard. He was still clutching his shadow sword close to himself. "Why'd you come back for?"

"To help you guys." Daniel said quietly. "I suppose you'll need help with your arm, Uncle Boboiboy?"

"Um..." Boboiboy said uneasily, shifting his body slightly so that his missing arm was out of sight.

"I can help heal it, you know." Daniel said, without much change in his cold tone.

"I- well-"

Boboiboy turned to his friends for help. Yaya and Ying were nodding vigorously, meanwhile, Fang was torn between being protective or impressed.

Boboiboy then showed his right arm to Daniel, who stepped forwards and examined it carefully.

He nodded to himself as he felt the stump of what was left of his right arm. It was burned out so perfectly that he could've lost an arm for years already, it looked completely healed.

"Just as Uncle Boboiboy described to me." he muttered. "Right, then, this won't hurt at all."

Boboiboy started, alarmed, "What're you gonna do to me?"

Daniel merely hushed, screwing up his face in concentration, his right hand opened against his missing arm and his left holding him tightly so that he would not move. There came a flash of mint green light, and when just when he knew it had started, it was over.

Boboiboy gasped as his nerves suddenly clicked into place, and next thing he knew, he had his right arm back. He raised it to his face to observe it carefully, eyes wide with glee.

"Good as new!" Boboiboy roared happily, thumping his chest with his right fist. "Thanks so much, Daniel!"

"Anything for you, Uncle Boboiboy." He grinned.

Meanwhile, Fang was staring at Daniel suspiciously. "How did you do that?"

Daniel looked confused. "Do what?"

"You healed Boboiboy's arm. Only Astor we knew had healing powers."

"Left your brain at the dump?" Ying clicked her tongue impatiently. "He's Astor's son, dung brain! He's probably inherited some of his powers."

"Right you are, Ying." Serporia eyes sparkled. "Lil Daniel here is a special person. He's half human and half guardian angel."

"I'm not little and not a guardian angel." Daniel groaned, as if this was the hundredth time he had to repeat this. "Dad told me that guardian angels must be bonded to someone. Well, I'm not. And I only got dad's sick powers."

"Anything you say, honey." Serporia said sweetly.

"Now, about this Aspen business." Daniel said seriously. "We need to tell you guys a few points to clear things up."

"We don't need any help." Fang snorted, as though help existed, or neither did the word itself.

Daniel had pulled himself to his fullest height. "Don't underestimate us, young Uncle Fang. We're from the future, and we know whatever that's happening now, in your time. Aspen is on the loose, and you guys are going through a series of unexplainable disasters."

"Explain for us, then." Fang challenged.

But before Daniel had time to open his mouth for speech again, a startling aqua blue light was shining brightly behind them.

A/N: Daniel is not a character of mine. It is owned by jkadawag.