Evacuating the Scene

They ran as fast as they could to escape the crumbling room, or even worse, crumbling building. 

"Hurry!" Boboiboy shouted, the ceiling was creaking. It was bound to crumble and crash upon them soon.

Once all his friends and waitresses and waiters had rushed out, he poked his head inside to check who was left behind.

"Chef! We need to leave now!" 

But the chef might've not even heard him screaming. He was staring, his lips parted and shaking, at the ceiling above him. Dust were raining down upon him, and a large crack was forming.

Boboiboy quickly ran back in, and, turning into his Light Soul form, he grabbed the chef by the wrist and zoomed across the floor in his lightning speed. He barged pass overturned tables, chairs and plates, for they seem to just crunch as lightly as leaves under his rapidly dribbling feet, around the walls of spiral staircase full of panicking people, the chef still held tightly in his free right hand, and out of the building in merely less than four seconds.

"Gosh, Boboiboy!" Yaya exclaimed, flinging herself into his chest. "I'm glad you made it out."

Boboiboy hugged her back in return, but then turned serious again.

"We need to make sure that everyone can evacuate this restaurant. Yaya, if you please, sustain the building in its current state. Make sure it doesn't collapse. Ying, slow the surroundings down, but not the people. Fang, try to find missing people. Gopal, Lia, find a safe place of the people to hide. It wouldn't be worth it if they ran into a collapsing city."

Gopal looked shocked, as though he just remembered something. "Wait, my video games! They're still back at home!"

"There's no time for that, Gopal!" Lia begged, but Gopal had already turned into his Light Soul form and had flew to the distance, where their house was.

"Ugh." Lia said, bitting her lips.

"Forget Gopal, you can do this on your own, Lia. We have faith in you!" Ying said in a tone that was supposed to be comforting, before enlarging a blue sphere around the crumbling building, slowing down the process of it collapsing. Yaya helped Ying with the process by making objects float where they are than allow it to continue to fall.

Lia brought herself together, and let out an echoing scream in all directions. She waited, listening for any echoes. She then caught something in the air.

"Alright guys, this way!" she shouted towards the people who had already evacuated.

Astor and Kaizo stood aside, watching the Super Six struggling to do their jobs. "Look at them kids, they're leaving us out of this."

His arms crossed, Kaizo looked up at the crumbling building, narrowing his eyes. He wasn't one to let an opportunity to use his powers slip that easily. "Let's show them what we can do."

Inside the building, the ceiling was falling in, falling like heavy boulders, crushing anything it has fell on. What more, debris was filling the air too, blinding those who are trying to escape. Some that can't escape had taken shelter under tables that haven't been overturned or else broken yet. But then, suddenly, everything slowed down, or else even sustained in mid-air. Those who were hidden under tables curiously poked their heads out, checking for what has happened. Halfway falling chunks of rocks were surrounding in pink energy, and their surroundings had suddenly turned blue. 

"Shadow hands!" came a yell.

About twenty hands of the darkest black had came racing towards every table, carrying up to reveal the people hiding under them.