Library of Ungoz

"We have to tell them." Serporia said imploringly to Daniel after the movie.

"How sure are you?" Daniel asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"It's now or never. They're probably thinking they're winning, but they aren't. You know what I mean."

"So what? I thought it doesn't matter." he said, heaving a sigh and collapsing on his mattress. "His time will come anyways."

Serporia stared at Daniel hardly, as though wishing for nothing more but to shake some sense in him.

"The future is made by the events of the past. If anything fails to happen, the future will drastically change."

Daniel was so surprised that he actually sat up.

"You copied that from Ninjago, didn't you?" he said, awestruck.

Serporia sighed. "I realised that kid's shows can sometimes be useful as well. At times." she added hesitantly, when Daniel had smirked smugly.

"OK then. We'll tell them tomorrow." Daniel said in a finalised tone, indicating that he wanted nothing more than to sleep now. He reached up to turn off the lights and fell back onto his mattress which was beside Serporia's, with a reasonable distance between them. Slowly, he fell asleep into a dreamless night.

***

Serporia and Daniel had waited until everybody was awake to tell them about urgently needing to go to the Library of Ungoz. 

"And why should we go there?" Astor asked suspiciously.

"It's in the timeline of events. If you want to have a good future, you better do it. If you don't, well, I'm not even sure if you'll even have a future."

Astor was too stunned to even reply. Yaya cleared her throat loudly.

"Yes, Aunt Yaya?" Daniel inquired.

"Where is this Library? Of all the thou- of all the seventeen years I've lived, I never heard of any library named that."

"Yeah, neither have I." Ying agreed.

Serporia seemed most smug when she replied, "Because it's in the wizarding world. And we're going to bring you there."

"Great," Fang said, making to put his foot on the arm of the sofa. "You've been in our world. It's only a matter of time we go into yours."

"The only problem is...well..." Daniel said hesitantly.

"There are muggle-repelling charms put on them." Serporia said, completing his sentence for him.

"Yes." Daniel said, relieved.

There was a silence left as Serporia mentioned the word 'muggles.'

"What're muggles?" Boboiboy asked, perplexed.

"Non-magic people." Daniel shrugged simply.

"Well, what type of spells are they? Spells that sets dragons or giants against us? I think we can deal with that." Fang puffed, as though getting through dragons and giants were a piece of cake, though by the expressions of the others that they had threw him, suggested it was not the same for them.

"Those spells do not exist." Serporia said calmly. "And the charms that they set upon the library messes with your mind."

"Messes with our minds?" Ying repeated fearfully.

"It's not what you really think it is." Daniel reassured her. "It's just charms that makes muggles ignore the library, that's all."

"That's safer than intended." Yaya whewed. 

"So when do we go there?" Boboiboy asked. 

Daniel shrugged casually again. "Just as long as it's today."

***

So that noon, after ensuring that the Reality Sphere is kept in its highest security position it can be at the moment, they left for the Library of Ungoz. Unfortunately, since it was in Thunderis, they had to go for an overnight stay there. 

"We've already won, why do we still need to go to this library?" Fang asked irritably. 

"You may think you've won," Serporia said, without the slightest hint of annoyance. "But you haven't yet. Going to the library is another step to take. Trust me, you won't regret it."

They arrived at the international airport, all heaving luggages behind them. The trip on the plane was rather boring: Astor and Daniel were sleeping, Fang and Ying arguing undertone about what no one knows, Yaya reading her own book and Boboiboy and Serporia both were staring out of the window at the puffy layer of clouds below them.

After a quick late lunch at a restaurant in Thunderis' International Airport, they straight away went to the Library of Ungoz. It was breezy day with a rather strong sun, so that every time the wind blew on their scorching skin, it was quite relaxing.

"How much further?" Fang growled, when they were walking through a street thronging of people. On either sides of these streets were shops full of multi-coloured lights which passer-bys were keen to go in and go out of.

"In here, quick." Serporia said, putting a slender finger to her lips and hushing.

They stepped off a smaller and more deserted side street, away from the crowd of people to an old abandoned shop named 'Threadmill'. The door of this shop was hanging on its hinges, as though one final push it might as well give away, and the glass of it was shattered too. A wooden sign almost as old and as fragile as the door told everyone that this shop was closed for the moment.

"I thought we were going to a library?" Ying asked pointedly.

"Yes, we are." Serporia said with the air of not having the slightest bit of realisation that they are standing in front of an abandoned shop instead of a library.

"Stop kidding around." Astor said irritably. "Where's the library? Don't tell me we came here for nothing."

Serporia raised her eyebrows at this impatient remark. "Well, you'll see in a moment, then."

She turned towards the wooden sign, which was dangling pathetically at her face level.

"Serporia Slytherin, and a few guests. We are here to go to the Library of Ungoz."

The Super Six rather thought Serporia had lost her mind, talking to a signboard like that. Only Daniel found this very normal and was humming patiently to himself. 

Then there was a sharp intake of air as everyone gasped: the signboard had rewritten itself, so that instead of the words 'Closed', it now wrote 'Welcome to the Library of Ungoz'.

Serporia walked right over the threshold and melted into nothingness. Fang's mouth actually fell open and Ying had to deliberately close it.

"W-wha- how did she-?" Boboiboy spluttered.

Astor moved forwards to put his hand through the doorway, which melted away instantly, leaving nothing but a stump of his arm. He looked highly interested at it as he twisted and turned, and yet his arm is still missing a hand. 

"Uh oh." Astor said suddenly, and he was dragged right through the doorway.

Fang, Ying and Yaya exchanged startling looks before going after Astor. Once they entered, an eerie wind blew. The sign above the shop threatened to snap off its rope, but it still held on. When the wind stopped, the sign was back to 'Closed' again.