The Shock in Maluri Garden

Horror seemed to have settled on all the members of the Super Six, but no one was as terrified as Astor himself. Kaizo had already left after he had told them that currently no tsunamis were coming up. But also more mysterious still: his ship system had also failed to detect the cause of the earthquake. They were all forced to consider this as a sudden movement of the ground.

Later, the people were ordered back to their homes by the Super Six. Even they themselves were stuck back in their home, where they were deep in discussion. Everyone thought this phenomena wasn't to be dismissed that easily. 

"There definitely is something wrong." Fang frowned. "My brother owns all sorts of detectors. He even has an earthquake detector, tsunami detector, volcano detector, and everything. If his computers can't detect anything else, I'll bet we can't either."

"You put too much trust in machines." Lia asked skeptically. 

Fang grunted. "Not that I do, but because they are. They're accurate, precise, and everything you ever wanted. This is not alien technology we're talking about, it's galactic technology. He has collected all types of machines from all over the galaxy that you can't even-"

"Are you trying to discuss the earthquake or showoff about Kaizo's gadgets?" Ochobot asked sarcastically, who had just flown in the room.

"Well, only because someone disagreed."

Just then, there was an opening of a door. The Super Six and Ochobot looked up to see Astor wearing a thick blue travelling jacket, looking all stuffed up in it.

"Someone trying to escape the house." Gopal sang in a mocking tone.

Astor scowled. "I'm going out a while."

"To where?" Yaya raised an eyebrow.

"Somewhere...chilly. I may find answers there. And Boboiboy," he paused, hesitating for a second on this decision. But which would he put forwards first? His brother's safety or feelings? "Don't go anywhere. Stay in the house."

"What?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, shocked. "But- why?"

"It's for your own safety. I have to get going now." 

Without another glance back, he exited and closed the door shut behind him. 

"He looks like in a rush." Ying said, still staring at where he just was.

"I wonder why though, he wanted to keep you in," Yaya said grimly. 

"Don't ask me, I'm the one being ordered to do that." Boboiboy said bitterly.

"Don't worry Boboiboy, me and Alxebot will be here to keep you company." Ochobot said happily.

Astor made sure he was out eye's reach before stopping at a halt. He took out a small piece of crumbled paper and smoothed it out. There was written an address: 20, 73 Parnell Street, Maluri Garden, Britain, Iceland.

He read over and over again until he memorised the address, then set off silently as a swift shadow into the night.

***

It was breaking dawn at when he reached Iceland. And the journey was extremely tiring. He had only nearly boarded a cruise that was sailing for Iceland, missing it by mere seconds. And then he took a taxi himself to this address. He didn't like the attention given to him by the taxi driver, who once recognised he was Astor, blasted questions about everything you could possible think of from A to Z. And it was with relief when he saw a single-floored, white bungalow house with a private swimming pool loom closer. He could already feel himself getting as far away from the taxi he can with grace.