Reality Sphere

A bright flash of light filled the room, and when it had gone, something else had joined them in the room. Astor's silver Light Soul was back in his chest, pulsing. He had reform, his aqua blue projection stood right in front of the table, where it had been previously placed on.

Astor rather looked windswept. He glanced around, realising that he was back in his room in his house, and that all the Super Six were here, along with a boy he didn't know, and also- 

Serporia.

He cast a cold look at her. Serporia froze, and started trying to look anywhere but at Astor. The silence was advancing so fast that the room might've dropped several degrees. 

"Hi, long time no see, Astor." Serporia said awkwardly.

Astor, however, ignored her. 

"What happened? Where's Aspen?" he asked the Super Six in a steely voice. 

It was Daniel who answered, "That's why we're here. We're here to h-" 

"I didn't ask you to talk, boy." Astor said coldly. Daniel fell back into silence after that. 

No one said anything for a while, until-

"I'm so sorry, Astor! I didn't mean to do it at all!" Serporia cried, flinging herself right into Astor, embracing him. Astor was so shocked at this sudden action that he didn't knew how to react. 

"What're you- get away from me!" Astor pushed Serporia away from him, his grey eyes tinged with fear mingled with shock.

"I really didn't mean to, Astor!" Serporia choked, fresh tears leaking down her face. "I know it was you right away when Andrew told me! I- I really thought you were gone, s-so- I was really depressed and all- oh, I just wanted to take a break from life!" 

"How did you know...?" Astor asked, astounded. 

"They're nineteen years from the future," Boboiboy told him.

Fang smirked. "And that boy you asked to shut up is your son."

"My what?" Astor said sheepishly. "I'm already confused at what is going on at the present, don't bring the future into this."

Daniel tried very hard to contain a laugh.

***

They were gathered in the living room, all of them seated on the sofa or else extra chairs, all ears for Daniel and Serporia. Though Astor wasn't listening much: he haven't forgiven for what Serporia had did to him, which was nineteen years ago, in her time. But even so, the others had convinced him just to listen to future Serporia and Daniel's story. 

"I'm expecting I would rejoin your team-" Serporia glanced nervously at Astor, who had found special interest at the wall. "-somewhere around the end of this year."

"Anyways..." Daniel said, the icy feeling was coming back to the room now. "We had some trouble actually too, in our time."

"Then why did you come back to help us?" Yaya raised her eyebrows.

"Because time always repeats itself. Nineteen years ago, the future us would've been talking exactly right now to the future you. Uncle Boboiboy told me about this, and without further ado, we had jumped right through space and time and yeah. Here we are."

"Hm...I see..." Ying nodded.

"What is the trouble that is in your time?" Fang interjected.

"Oh, just some minor things. The others stayed to take care of it, while we're here." Daniel answered with a smile.

"So what's that you got to tell us?" Lia asked as kindly as possible. It was difficult for her to trust people who had apparently just popped right into their house, claiming that they came from nineteen years from the future.

"Ah, yes. We're getting to it." Serporia said delicately. "I expect you've had your first meeting with Aspen yesterday morning?"

"Yes." they said at once.

"Have you been wondering why the people in the town disappeared? Or why wasn't any machines able to detect the source of the recent tsunami and earthquakes? Have you wondered why all these disasters keep cropping up just in under a week? And why you were always there when these things happened?"

"Because Aspen wanted revenge." Boboiboy said flatly. He had not forgotten Aspen's face of hatred every time she looked at him. What still, the memory of her looking him straight in the eye with those murderess eyes of hers saying 'Revenge' wasn't that easy to forget.

"Right you are, Boboiboy," Serporia nodded. "She wanted revenge. She wanted to actually crush you without the means of being there, therefore creating these disaster would just only make it look like you just died in nature's wrath, not a planned murder."

However, Ying still saw a loophole in this. "So you're saying that what that Aspen was-"

"A Death Ghost." Daniel corrected him.

"-alright then, a Death Ghost, has the power to create disasters? On their own free will?"

Serporia chuckled at that. "No, no no...Death Ghosts doesn't possess that much power. They're actually something similar to Guardian Angels in Heaven, but Death Ghosts are the ones that comes from Hell. Usually resurrected because of a strong will to kill someone. But no, their own power is only damage infliction and passing through abilities."

Gopal frowned. "You still sound like you're saying that Aspen is responsible for the disasters."

"We didn't say she wasn't responsible." Daniel said calmly.

No one said anything. They were so stunned that words could hardly escape their mouths.

"Then who or what was?" 

Finally, Astor had spoke. Everyone turned towards him in surprise, before Serporia answered heavily.

"The Reality Sphere."

"What's that?" Yaya asked curiously.

"A sphere that has the power of sustaining reality. It's guarded extremely heavily in Heaven, but I suppose Aspen stole it anyways, what with her being a Death Ghost as an advantage to trespass security."

"So what does it have to do with these disasters?" Gopal questioned.

Ying sighed. "Dungbrains. Everything."

Daniel continued, "Anyone who possess the Reality Sphere has the ability to distort reality, destroying it or reforming it into any way they want. That's why the machines can't pick up the cause of the earthquakes and the tsunamis, because they're not natural causes."

"So," Boboiboy said, frowning. "Aspen has this will to kill me, and she's possessed the Reality Sphere in hopes of crushing me by distorting reality. So now I have reality as an enemy. And now she's given up that reality couldn't do as much as she expected, she's joining the club too?"

"Right you are, Boboiboy." Serporia said, happy that they had finally managed to catch up.

"How are you sure that she has the Reality Sphere?" Astor asked skeptically.

"There's one way or another." Daniel shrugged. "Go up to Aspen and ask 'hey, is there by any chance you have a Reality Sphere hidden under your cloak?' or, we can go to Heaven and check, if you'd like.