Opening: Kidnapped

Setting: Summer (sort of, not really) End of June; Dursely house, Jemima's p.o.v. only

     Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia have been keeping well away from me ever since they saw me with Harry at the station, and Dudley hasn't been a pain in the arse either. They shoved me back into the broom cupboard, not that I really care, there're more important things to worry about now a days than whether or not I bang my head on the stairs above me when I go to stand up. Harry's been reading the daily prophet every day, as well as trying to convince the Dursleys to leave before it's too late and uncle Vernon won't believe a word of what he has to say.

"Jemi?" Harry says coming back into his room, "what're you doing in here?"

"Any luck getting them to go?" I ask

"No," he says

"My gut feeling keeps getting worse Harry," I sigh, "maybe I can talk to Aunt Petunia," I whisper, "she may listen; she might be able to convince Uncle Vernon."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Beginning of July)

"Please Aunt Petunia," I beg, "Harry and I don't wanna see you all wind up dead; please go."

"Jemima Lily Potter," she says sternly, "begging to me will get you nowhere but sent to your cupboard."

"I Don't Bloody Well Care Where It Gets Me Sent!" I snap at her as I back her into a wall, "I Don't Wanna See The Only Connection I've Got Left To Me Mum Gone Forever! Why Can't You Understand That?!" Tears start down my face, "please..." I whisper with a quivering lip, "please."

"..." Aunt Petunia stares at me for a moment, "I'll talk to Vernon," she says with reluctance before leaving me alone in the kitchen to cry

"Jemi?" Harry says entering the kitchen, "what happened?" He asks slightly panicked, "why're you crying?"

"Don't worry about it," I say with a sniffle as I wipe the tears from my eye and sniffle a bit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Mid July)

"You got everything packed Jemi?" Harry asks coming into my room

"All the important things," I tell him, "what about you?"

"Just about," he says

"When are they coming?" I ask

"The twenty seventh," he says

"Alright," I say

"Make sure the movers don't take any of your stuff," he tells me

"I know Harry," I say as he removes his head from my cupboard, "to they have everything packed yet?"

"I think they do for the most part," Harry says as I step out, "but I think Dudley's still trying to pack his electronics."

"Oh no," I laugh lightly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(July 27, 1997: early morning)

"Come on Dudley," Uncle Vernon calls as he wheels another suitcase out of the house and to the tracker connected to his car, "hurry up."

"I still don't understand," Dudley says come out with his things, "why we have to leave."

"Because," Uncle Vernon says lifting the luggage in, "it's not safe for us here anymore."