Threads

Setting: beginning of April;Just after toad choir practice, 3rd person p.o.v.

"Ready to go Mima?" Nott asks as she heads for where he's waiting for her

"Yes," she whispers

"Ms. Wibble," Flitwick calls out, "Mr. Nott!"

"Sir?" They answer together

"The Headmistress would like to see you both in her office," Flitwick tells them, "at once, the password is fuzzy paws."

"Thank you Sir," Jemima says quickly, "we'll go there now."

"What did you do?" Nott snarls as they head for McGonagall's new office

Jemima doesn't reply to this, knowing that it was a rhetorical question that would result poorly if she answers it; but she herself couldn't help wondering what McGonagall could possibly want...

"Fuzzy paws," Nott says and the gargoyle lets them enter

They are both quick up the stairs, and to knock on the door, once McGonagall tells them to enter, they find not just her, but one other Professor with her as well...

"First off," McGonagall starts, "Congratulations on the happy occasion," she tells them in a not very convincing cheery voice

"Thank you ma'am," they say together

"Professor Blue," McGonagall instructs, "If you could take Ms. Wibble else where, I'd like to speak with Mr. Nott alone for a moment."

"Of course headmistress," Jiba replies softy before leading Jemima away

"Now then, Mr. Nott," McGonagall says once the two have left

"..." he says nothing

"Have a seat," McGonagall says sternly

Elsewhere, where Jiba and Jemima are sitting in an empty classroom awkwardly waiting to be sent of or for something...

"Did we do something wrong?" Jemima asks quietly

"..." Jiba turns to her, "You didn't Ms. Wibble..."

"Theo hasn't done anything!" Jemima snaps

"You and I both know that's a lie," Jiba states coldly, "so you can cut the crap Ms. Potter..."

"Wha-how..." Jemima starts

"You honestly think you're the only forgotten Potter?" Jiba asks, "Well, you're not."

"You..." Jemima starts

"Jiba and James Potter," Jiba says quietly

"B-b-but," Jemima stutters

"Blue was your grandma Potter's maiden name," Jiba goes on, "Radella; my middle name, was her mother's name..."

"But I thought Radella was-" Jemima starts

"Dark secrets lie in our family's past," Jiba says, "digging them up is what cost me to be forgotten."

"..." Jemima goes quiet at this new information

"I will admit that I forgot you existed for a short while," Jiba says, "till James and Lily returned and I started notice the similarities between you three as well as Harry..."

"..." Jemima remains quiet

"You'll find the answers lie with Enid Riddle," Jiba says, "but she's dead."

"Enid Riddle?" Jemima repeats

"That's what I said," Jiba says not going into detail on the woman