Back to School

Setting: where we last left Harry, Ron & Hermione; Harry's p.o.v.

     Random visions of Voldemort and the horcruxs flash through my head as the Ron, Hermione and I all emerge from the waters and swing to shore. Pain surges through my back as I swim, pain so intense that I wonder what Jemi is going through...

"He knows," I pant to the others as I slowly walk on the rocks, "you know who; he knows we broke into Gringotts, he knows what we took, and he knows we're hunting horcruxs."

"How is it you know?" Hermione asks

"Jemima didn't-" Ron starts

"No," I cut him off, "I saw it."

"You let him in?" Hermione scolds me, "Harry you can't do that!"

"Hermione, I can't always help it!" I snap back, "well maybe I can; I don't know."

"Never mind,  what happened?" Ron asks as we keep walking

"Well, he's angry...and scared too," I tell them, "he knows if we find and destroy all the horcruxs' we'll be able to kill him," I say as we stop and Hermione hands me something, "I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest," I explain as I rub my hands together as I shiver, "there's more; one of them's at Hogwarts..."

"What?!" Hermione exclaims, "you saw it?"

"I saw the castle," I tell her, "and Rowena Ravenclaw; the diadem, we have to go there now."

"What?!" Hermione explains as Ron and I change clothes, "we can't do that; we've got to plan, we've got to figure it out."

"Hermione," I say as Ron and I pull off our shirts, "when have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose."

"He's right," Ron says as I pull my shirt on, "one problem: Snape's headmaster now; we can't just walk through the front door."

"Um...well," I start, "we'll go to Hogsmead; to Honeydukes, take the secret passage in the cellar...it's-there's something wrong with him...it's like in the past ya know...I've always been able to follow his thoughts, and now everything just feels disconnected..."

"Maybe its the horcruxs' maybe he's growing weaker," Ron says as I finish pulling my shirt down, "maybe he's dying."

"No," I breathe out, "no; its more like he's wounded, if anything, he feels more dangerous."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Malfoy Manner; that's same room from when the Malfoy's fought Harry & Ron (seriously does anyone know what room that is?) 3rd person p.o.v.)

     Dead bodies litter the black floors of the living room (?) of Malfoy manner as Voldemort walks around them with his pet snake: Nagini; talking to it in paarceltingue. The Malfoy's themselves off to one side, not daring to look to their lord and master as speaks with the snake. The fear and brokenness evident in Lucius's face, Narcissia only looks to her husband and Draco just keeps his face down. Narcissia then watches as Voldemort disapparates, leaving behind the mess of bodies for them to clear up, one of them being the body of the goblin: Griphook, the sword of Gryffindor soon vanishes from his hand.

"Get out," Jemima says now entering the room

"What?" Lucius snaps as they all look at her