Before We Start....

Hello, all you beautiful people!

This one-shot (and imagines) book will consist of most ipliers and septiceyes, and especially your suggestions! The first few will probably be a bit crappy, but once I get the hang of it, it'll probably get better.

The point of view is usually yours and doesn't change unless specified in the story. Also, when I say your point of view, I mean it focuses on your thoughts and such, but the text is second-person. As in, "you", "yours" are used for pronouns. And (Y/N) will be used for your names, so if you don't like that, sorry. It's what I'm used to.

Also, requests and suggestions are very encouraged, I do often get a lot of recommendations to do part two's to some select one-shots. It will take me a bit of time, as my list is currently getting longer and longer (since I can only type so fast, and I do have a life of my own), but I honestly don't mind them at all. Just as long as you don't mind waiting.

Just a few rules for requests. I have my limits, people.

- No smut/lemons (I'm not comfortable writing about that sensitive area (don't take that the wrong way), and I'm very touchy on that subject (don't take that the wrong way either).

- I don't mind constructive criticism at all (it's quite encouraged, actually, I do make mistakes after all), but please don't put other people's suggestions down or say that they're bad ideas. It hasn't happened yet, thankfully, but I just want to get that in the clear before anyone starts. It's not nice, and certainly not endorsed by me.

- As I said before, I do have a life of my own, I am human, just like the rest of you. If something doesn't come out in the time that you wish, you can message me for sure to remind me (please do, I have a terrible memory), but please don't spam me. I have enough notifications as it is, and I really want to have time to check the important messages that other people are sending me, instead of having to go through twenty of the same people's messages in my inbox because they want me to update. I do not have a specific update schedule for this book; therefore, it comes out as I write them. Please, be patient.

- I do not condone people bad-mouthing or in any other way putting down other people or their suggestions (as I have stated before). If you do that, you will be warned. I don't mind if it's a simple misunderstanding (or a simple disagreement on who's the better iplier), but please, as little fighting as possible.

- I don't really mind this, and it's not very enforced (in fact if it happens, I don't really stop it), but please try to keep conversations in the comment section to a minimum. I don't want to have to go through a whole roleplay in my notifications box. Then again, if it happens, I don't stop you, so that's my fault. I don't really mind, but it just gets in the way of the time I get to read other people's comments, stuff that actually might concern me. So, if you would be so kind, maybe just chat in your PM's or something.

I'm not trying to be mean, but please keep this in mind: I'm human, too. I have my limits, and I hate seeing people being mean to other people. I know what it's like to be insecure, and I'm sure it's not in people's best interests to be mocked because they're suggesting something. Thank you so much. Again, please don't take this the wrong way. I love all of you, but I'm hoping that we can keep our disputes as low as possible. For all of our sakes, obviously.

And also, if you could, please request here? I'm starting to realize how tough it is when someone requests something, then changes their username so I can't give them credit. It would be much easier if everything's all in one page so that I can keep track, so if you would be so kind, then... well, yeah.

So yeah, on we go!