If You Mess With My Sister, I'll Mess With Your Face (Multiple)

Suggested by: Djsepticeyessister.

==========================

"This is really great, (Y/N)," your boyfriend, Troy, commented as he looked into your eyes.

"Yeah. This is amazing," you agreed with a nod, and rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you, Troy."

"I love you too, (Y/N)," he replied, then kissed the top of your head.

You and Troy had been dating for four months now, and you knew he was the one. He was perfect to you, and he was so sweet all the time. He never got angry at you, and he always told you that he loved you.

Troy nudged you up and brought you closer for a kiss on the lips, and you happily obliged.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice screeched loudly, making you jump up. Anti, your older brother, was standing a few feet away, fuming at you. He stormed up to you and you braced for impact. He took a deep breath, and screamed.

"(Y/N), HOWDAREYOUDOTHISYOUKNOWIDON'TLIKEYOURCHOICEINBOYFRIENDMATERIALYOUCAN'TDATEHIMIFORBIDITYOUAREGROUNDEDIWANTYOUBACKHOMEINTHENEXTMINUTEORSOHELPMEGODIWILL-"

"You'll what?" you interrupted his tangent. His face became redder than a tomato, and he grabbed your wrist. "I asked a question, Anti!"

"You don't want to know!" he snapped, and looked at your boyfriend. "I don't know what you're up to, but I know it's not good. Stay away from my sister, you understand?!"

"D-dude, I-" Troy tried to get a word in, but Anti wouldn't allow it.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Troy paled and nodded, so Anti glared at him, then stalked away, to the direction of your house. Why you dealt with him, you had no idea....

"I'm really sorry about that, Troy. My brother is being an idiot," you sighed, turning to him.

"Uh... yeah. (Y/N), maybe I should listen to him," your boyfriend chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"What? You d-don't mean we're breaking up?" you stammered.

"(Y/N), hear me out. Let's just take a break for now. Just stay as friends, and if your brother changes his mind about me, then we can get back together." He looked at the direction your brother walked off. "But he's sort of intimidating. Did you see his eyes?"

Anti's eyes always changed when he got super angry. It was normal for you, but since Troy had never really talked to him, you understood why it freaked him out. So you sighed, and agreed with him.

"Alright. We're friends, then," you smiled, feeling heartbroken, but it was fine. You would get Anti to change his mind, and you and Troy would get back together. Happy couple, big house, and so much to look forward to in the future.

"Great. Thanks for understanding, (Y/N)," he smiled, and checked his phone. "Oh. Mind if I leave you here, (Y/N)? Something just popped up. My mother, she... she's in the hospital."

"Oh, really? What happened?" you asked, worried. He quickly put the phone away, and refused to meet your gaze.

"T-the text didn't say. I gotta go. I'm really sorry," he said, and left before you could reply.

"...It's okay," you sighed, and walked home.

"Did you break up with that idiot?" Anti asked lazily as you walked in your house. The sound of his voice angered you, and you stepped in front of him, blocking the television show he was watching.