Memories (Multiple)

Suggested by: ColombianUnicorn, AshCrimsonWolf, MonsterQueen8338, and @FighterKitty. You guys really like this?

Part two to "New Best Friends".

=============================

* Twenty years later *

You looked at the old and abandoned playground, now devoid of life or care. The swings were gone, the monkey bars rusted; yet the memories remained. You smiled to yourself as you remembered Dark pushing you on the swings, Fire helping you down the slide, and Anti on the other side of the see-saw.

"Been a while, hasn't it?" a familiar voice said. You looked to the tree line, and grinned. Standing in front of you were the faces you loved so much.

"Years," you nodded, running up and hugging them one by one. Although they were adults when you were just a child, it didn't look like they aged a day. They were still the same goofy, friendly people that introduced themselves when you were alone that one weekend.

"Man, you've grown up, (Y/N)," Anti chuckled, and ruffled your hair. "You'll still be our lost little kid waiting for the day to end, though."

"We missed you," Dark smiled.

"I missed you guys, too," you admitted, and scratched the back of your neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry I haven't visited. It's just that-"

"Hey, don't worry about it," Iceplier shooed your excuse away. "You have a life. Unlike most of us here." He looked at Dark, who scowled and punched his arm lightly. You laughed, and then heard a baby coo.

"One sec, guys. I want to introduce you to someone." You jogged off, and took your child from your spouse's arms. You went back to them, and they grinned.

"You're a parent!" Jacksepticglitch exclaimed, looking at Skye in wonder.

"I'm a parent!" you repeated with a beaming smile. "Her name's Skye."

"She's adorable!" Dark smirked. "She has your eyes."

"I think she's got my nose," you pointed out, and poked her little nose. She laughed, and reached out to Dark. You put your daughter in his arms, but he looked uncertain, so you looked him in the eyes and smiled. "You're godfather, Dark." His eyes widened in surprise.

"R-really?" he gulped. You nodded, and he chuckled. "Well, would you look at that. Hey, kid. Looks like I'm your godfather."

"How old is she?" Anti piped up.

"4 months," you answered proudly. The ipliers and septiceyes made a collective "aw" sound, and you giggled.

"(Y/N)! We have to get going!" your partner called from behind you. You nodded, and turned back to Dark, who was already handing you your child.

"Promise you'll visit again, (Y/N)," Fire pleaded.

"Of course. Skye has a whole childhood with you guys to look forward to," you replied, and turned around. "I'll see you guys later, alright?"

"Bye!" they all said at the same time, and watched you walk away.

==============================

Word count: 431

Shorter than usual.