Next Time (Markiplier)

Suggested by: VioletsGamerSmulator. Sorry this took so long!

Amyplier will be mentioned.

=========================

Amy and Mark had been dating for quite a while now. And you were perfectly happy for them. You had met Amy, and she was a wonderful person, so kind and thoughtful. He finally found the one for him. But it wasn't quite the same with her around.

You used to be Mark's best friend. And he used to spend all the time he could with you. And you were so happy. But then he met Amy, and everything changed. He would spend less time with you, talk with you less. As if he was ignoring you. Every single time you asked him if he wanted to hang out, he would say he was busy. "I have plans with Amy, sorry", he would always tell you with a sad frown. Did he hate you? Was he mad at you for some reason? Or was he just sick of you being so clingy all the time? It wasn't even that he couldn't reach you; you lived only a few minutes away from him, and that was if you walked.

But, as you've said before and always will say, you were happy for him. He was your friend, nothing more than that. And you just wanted him happy.

Then after three straight months with Mark being "too busy", you just wanted to watch a movie with him at your place, like you always used to. So you picked up your phone and called him.

"Hello?" Mark said, picking up after the fourth or so ring.

"Hey, Mark. It's (Y/N)," you told him, your heart pounding for some strange reason. You were afraid he would deny your request... again.

"Oh, hey. Look, I was just about to pick up Amy so we could have lunch. Could I call you back tonight?" he asked.

"Oh. Uh... it'll only be for a few minutes, Mark," you muttered nervously.

"Sorry, but it'll have to wait. I'm already a few minutes late. I'm really sorry, (Y/N)," he sighed.

"O-okay. No problem, Mark. Have fun," you laughed lightly, trying to hide the disappointment.

"Thanks for understanding. I'll call you around eight, alright? Bye," he said and hung up before you could even reply. You sighed and threw your phone lightly on your desk.

What was the point? Mark obviously preferred Amy over you. He was dating her after all. You just wished he would clear his schedule a bit so he could spend time with you. Instead, his schedule was wake up, eat, record, hang out with Amy, hang out with everyone else and Amy, eat lunch, hang out with Amy, have dinner, hang out with his friends and Amy, hang out with Amy, and sleep.

Yeah, tiring schedule. But basically, he wasted no time to spend... well, time, with you. He would probably forget to call you anyways. Why did you even try?

Dejected, you collapsed on the bed, not wanting to even go out this weekend.

* 8 hours later *

Your eyes snapped open at the sound of your phone vibrating. You must have fallen asleep... for eight hours?! You looked up to it, and grabbed it quickly, answering it. You didn't bother to check who it was.

"Hello?" you mumbled, still wiping the sleep from your eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N), it's me, Mark," he answered. Your eyes shot open, immediately wide awake.