Cookies (Jacksepticeye)

You knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

"(Y/N)! Hey!" Sean greeted. "Come on in!" He stepped away, letting you enter.

"Thanks, Sean!" You walked into the house, shaking the snow off your jacket. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks!" he grinned. "Mark, Amy, Tyler and Ethan are already here, we're just waiting on Felix and Marzia, who are bringing the cake," he told you. They travelled all the way to Brighton (That's where he lives now, right?) to celebrate his birthday. And you made cookies for the party!

"Here ya go!" you grinned, giving him the tray of the chocolate chip cookies. He took it, and his eyes widened like saucers at the sight of the chocolatey goodness.

"You're the best, (Y/N)!" he squealed, and ran to the kitchen with the food. You shook your head with a smile, and headed to the tv room.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Mark greeted, standing up to hug you. You hugged him, then Amy, Ethan and Tyler.

"What'd you get for Jack?" Ethan asked.

"His favourite," you answered vaguely. "Share them, Sean!" you called to the kitchen. You knew what he was doing at the moment.

"Share what, (Y/N)?" Tyler asked.

"The cookies. He's eating them all," you answered.

"How do you know?" Amy asked, raising an eyebrow. You snickered.

"He's not Jacksepticeye if he doesn't eat the cookies," you answered. Everyone laughed. True to your word, Sean walked in with his cheeks bulging like chipmunks.

"Icz mah burfday, I cah eah how much I wanh!" Jack shouted, crumbs flying from his mouth.

"Don't choke on the million cookies you stuffed into your mouth at once," Mark sighed, grinning.

"I ongly hag high!" he objected, blushing.

"You do realize no one can understand you," you giggled. Sean swallowed, and repeated in a loud voice,

"I said I only had five!"

"Sure... plus a million more," Ethan scoffed. Jack grinned.

"If you don't want me to choke, don't let me near the cake!" he told us. Then the doorbell rang, and a mischievous glint flashed in the Irishman's eyes. "Speak of the Devil."

Felix had come with the cake.

=======================

Word count: 348