Blind Intruder (Host)

Suggested by: @Game_Over_69 (I think.)

===========================

You strode down the hallway of your apartment building, your hands in your hoodie pockets. Once you opened the door to your apartment, you found a man sitting on your couch, arms folded almost angrily. He was cloaked in shadows, the only thing you saw was a bloody bandage around his eyes. You stayed paralyzed, wondering who he was and how he got in.

"Host wonders why the person standing in front of the door is staring at Host," the strange man starts speaking in a rapid voice, folding his arms to his chest.

"Is that your name? H... Host?" you whispered uncertainly, wondering if he was dangerous.

"The person asked if Host's name was Host, then she becomes confused, as Host speaks in third person," he... well, sort of answered. It was true, as well. You were confused as to why he was speaking in third person.

"How did you get in?" you questioned, slowly shuffling to the kitchen.

"(Y/N) asks how Host got into what was clearly her apartment, as she slowly makes her way towards the kitchen to grab a tool of self defence, most likely a knife." It was like he was narrating a story.

"How do you know my name?" you snapped, scared that he knew exactly what you were doing and, to an extent, thinking.

"(Y/N) asks another question and again hasn't given Host a chance to answer, and Host slowly starts to think to himself that (Y/N) asks too many questions at too fast of a time." You opened your mouth, but Host cut you off. "(Y/N) then believes that I Host is a freak of some sort, maybe telepathic or something to do with mind powers, but Host then tells (Y/N) that Host does not have mind powers of any sort, but can tell emotions and a few other things by body movement."

"You can't see, though," you stated blankly.

"(Y/N) finally asks a question of worth, in which Host answers that although Host cannot see with Host's eyes, Host is able to use echolocation and other means to, quote unquote, "see" what is around him at all times," he replied coolly. "(Y/N) is now thinking of whether to grab that knife which is in the second drawer on the left, leave, or ask more questions, in which Host will answer, please stay."

"Why?" you interrogated. You really were asking a lot of questions.

"Host answers (Y/N)'s many questions by saying that Host knew (Y/N)'s name simply because of the mailbox on the first floor, and the fact that (Y/N)'s extensive mail has been piling up on the ground for at least a week and a half. Host then goes on to ask why (Y/N) is still wondering why Host is still a threat when he hasn't made a move to hurt (Y/N), and yet (Y/N) still hovers by the knife drawer."

"Because you broke into my place, Host," you told him, folding your arms. His arms fell from being crossed across his chest, and he stood up. Then you could see him fully in the moonlight.

He had a beige trenchcoat on, and indeed a bloody bandage, with streaks of dried blood splattered on his clothes and pale cheeks. He had a streak of dirty bleached hair on his right side.

"(Y/N) answers in an angry state, still questioning why Host was here and why she still hasn't called the police yet. Host will answer (Y/N)'s unanswered questions, which Host has been deliberately leaving for last. Host is here because Host has been watching (Y/N) for quite some time now, watching the same old repetitive life, and knows that (Y/N) is bored of it," he then said in a quieter tone. You became silent, wondering and thinking.

"Host will then ask (Y/N) a question. Host knows (Y/N) is still suspicious of Host, but is curious anyways. Host will ask if (Y/N) wants to leave this world that has done nothing for (Y/N), and come with Host, where there is a world of surprises and many, many more people who will love (Y/N), unlike this cold world."

"Where will that be?" you breathed, liking this bandaged man more and more. He then let out a small, unsure smile.

"Next to Host."

The next day, your boss didn't see you come in for work. Nor the next day, nor the next. Since your family kicked you out at a young age, they didn't care, and your boss never did. Soon enough, you were forgotten by a world that never knew you, living in a world that was strange, strange and beautiful.

And you were finally happy.

==========================

Well, didn't mean it to end like that, but it works anyways, right?

Word count: 764