Eternally Mine (Yandereplier)

Suggested by: IrishOne101.

Special thanks to Niko_Is_Lost, Alkimara, and musiclover898 for helping me out with the plot.

Part two to "Together Forever".

==========================

For years, you had been with the love of your life. Mark Fischbach. You were completely and utterly infatuated with him. His strong arms, his handsome face, everything about him. But now, you were just waiting for him to get home after going out shopping. And you hated every second of it, without his caring touch.

"(Y/N)? I'm home!" Mark called as he opened the door. You ran to him, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"I missed you," you whispered quietly.

"I was only gone for an hour, sweet pea," he chuckled, kissing your forehead.

"It was an hour without you, and it was absolute torture," you smiled, and grabbed the plastic bags from his hands, filled with food. "Let me make dinner for you."

"You don't have to, darling," he tried to say, but you wouldn't hear it.

"No, no, you're my boyfriend. I insist." With a loving smile towards your soulmate, you walked inside the house to get started on dinner.

Two or three years ago, Mark saved you. You were miserable in school, with people always harassing you and bothering you. But when he took you, he helped you get away from those people, and you were eternally grateful for it. He made you a better person.

"I'll be upstairs, (Y/N), darling," Mark said in your ear lovingly, and kissed the back of your head.

"What about movie night?" you asked sadly, looking up at him.

"I'll be back, silly. I just need to take a shower," he laughed, making you relieved.

"Oh, okay. I'll finish up dinner," you nodded. "I love you."

"I love you, too, my darling." With a smile and a nod, he turned around and walked up the stairs. You went back to cooking as you heard the sound of the shower one floor above you.

The doorbell rang after a couple of minutes, and Mark was still in the shower, so you decided to open it. Standing there was a man you had never seen before. Was it one of Mark's buddies that he hung out with? He had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and was staring at you in surprise.

"(Y/N)!" the stranger exclaimed, looking shocked. "You're... you're here!"

"Uh... yeah," you said bluntly. How did this man know your name? "Do I know you?" you asked him.

His face turned into one of utter confusion. "(Y/N), it's me. Don't you remember me?"

"I don't think so. Have I met you before with Mark?" you questioned, trying to see if you could place him somehow, but nothing was coming up.

"Mark? That weirdo from school?" He was flabbergasted now. "So he did kidnap you?"

"Kidnap?!" you exclaimed, horrified. "No! Who are you?! Answer me!"