I Care For You (Yandere!Antisepticeye)

Part two to "I Want You".

============================

"What happened before you found the body?" the first officer asked you.

"I was supposed to be in detention with my teacher," you answered meekly. "But then I found a note on his desk saying something urgent came up, and he had to go. I was walking down the hallway when I heard a scream, so I went to investigate, and I found him." The second officer wrote down what you had said in the notepad.

"Is there anyone you know that might do this to him?" the first officer asked again. "Any reason, a grudge or a motive of any kind?" You shook your head no. He was a cliche popular jock that everyone loved who also happened to make fun of nerds and such. Like one of those 60's jocks, in those movies, just without the stupid hair.

"Not that I can think of at the moment," you told them softly. The officers nodded, and stood up.

"Thank you for your time, Miss (L/N), Mrs. (L/N)." They bowed their head for a quick second as a goodbye, and headed for the door. "If you see anything or anyone suspicious, or if you just get an idea of who it might be, please, don't hesitate to call us," the second officer added. "Until we find the culprit, I think we might be closing the school down. Because of safety reasons, and for more evidence."

"I understand," you said with a smile, grateful they were getting off your back. The officers nodded once more, and walked out of your house, closing the door behind them.

"Alright," your mother sighed. "Today's been a day, huh, (Y/N)? You should head to bed, I'll explain everything to your father." You nodded, relieved you didn't have to spend too much time with people, so you ran upstairs to change, and quickly fell asleep.

*

"You didn't have to do that, lass," the man in your dream scolded.

"Do what? What are you talking about?" you snapped, not wanting to have to talk to him tonight. You had been through enough.

"Go to the police, of course. They just get in the way," he sighed.

"How do you know about the police?" you questioned suspiciously. Then it hit you. "You killed him!"

"Guilty as charged," he snickered.

"W-why?" you whispered, backing away from him. The laughter ceased, and then there was silence. "Answer me!"

"It was for a good reason," he whispered.

"I highly doubt it!" you screamed shrilly, into the empty darkness. You spun around, and started running, as fast as your feet could take you.

"Please, (Y/N), don't leave me." His voice seemed to surround you, as if he was everywhere... yet he was nowhere. Wind whistled through your hair as a storm brewed. "Let me rephrase that." The killer appeared right in front of you, making you shriek and fall onto the ground. "You can't leave me!" He lunged for you, and then for a split second, you could see his face.

*

You opened your eyes as you felt bile rising to your throat. You shot up from your bed and ran to the washroom, in which you threw up. This was the worst nightmare you've gotten ever.

"(Y/N), darling? Are you okay?" your mother asked from outside the door.

"I... I'm fine, Mum," you answered hoarsely. "Just a bad dream."

"Alright. Tell me if you need anything."

"Will do." You heard her footsteps echo away as she went back to bed, and you went back to yours. At least you didn't have school.