Demons, Demons (Darkiplier)

You turned on the camera, trembling in fear.

"If anyone gets this, please, please, heed my warning. Tell people this story, so no one follows in my footsteps." You looked around fearfully, hearing the screams and pleads of your friends. You took a deep breath, knowing your fate, and started telling your story in a hushed tone.

"It always starts with a dare. All the time. So... just don't agree to do a Satanic ritual in the house of a former YouTuber. I did, and called up a demon. He calls himself-" you stopped, hearing maniacal laughter from the room right beside you. You stayed quiet, and heard the footsteps walking away. After a few minutes of gut-wrenching silence, you turned back to the camera, knowing you didn't have much time left. "He calls himself Darkiplier. He killed... everyone. He'll return to wherever he came from, but not until everyone's dead. So he'll be coming for me, soon." You shivered and closed your eyes, hearing the door open.

"Demons, demons have a goal...." a deep voice sang, the rough voice echoing off the walls, making it impossible for you to know where he was. "Tell you things and steal your soul." There was a spine-chilling scream, and you realized that someone had been hiding with you this whole time, somewhere else in the room. You didn't even realize.

"I want you- no, I need you," you continued, even quieter than before. "to never, ever read the book. If you came in here, you would know what I'm talking about." There was a book, laying on the ground that anyone could see once they stepped inside the house. It was the book you read off of, the spell that summoned him.

"Demons, demons, make you behave," Darkiplier continued, looking around for you. "Break you down 'til you're their slave."

"Don't read it, please, please, please," you begged to the camera. "And especially don't come looking for me, for any of us." You stared into the lens, tears brimming to your eyes.

"Demons, demons, loud and clear...."

"He's so close, oh, God," you whimpered, starting to actually panic, looking around frantically, trying to see some form of the demon, but seeing nothing but darkness and smoke. You didn't want to die. Not like this.

"Kill all those that you hold dear."

You took a deep breath, trying to get your point across before you were horribly mutilated by a demon from another dimension.

"Demons, demons, hurt us all...." His voice was so close. The dread was consuming you.

"Don't look for us," you repeated. "Because you'll never find us." You turned the camera off, and saw, in the reflection, those haunting black eyes, the smile that gaped across his whole face like it had been sliced in two.

"Then they watch us fall."

===========================

Word count: 467