Beach (Darkiplier)

You stood by Dark's doorway, waiting for him to come out.

"Alright, let's get this over with," he grumbled as he walked out.

"It'll be fun, Dark, I promise!" you giggled.

"I don't go to the beach, (Y/N)," he sighed.

"But I do, and I'm bringing you with me!" He grumbled under his breath and got in the car. You sat in the passenger seat, and the two of you drove to the beach.

After half an hour, give or take, you arrived. The sun was shining down on you, and the waves looked calm and inviting.

"Put on some sunscreen, that pale skin of yours is gonna get sunburned," you told him, handing a Dark a bottle of sunscreen.

"Ugh, it feels weird," he complained, but slathered the cream on his arms and bare chest anyways. You put some on, too, and put on some slippers.

"Alright, let's go! We don't have all day!" you squealed, grabbing Dark's hand and running to the ocean.

"I'm coming, jeez! Don't rush me!" he growled, pulling his hand away and chasing after you. You took off your flip-flops and slipped into the water. Dark looked at it skeptically, and stopped moving.

"It's fine, Dark! See?" you laughed, splashing the salty water on his body. He jumped back, and frowned.

"Oh, you wanna go? Let's go." He jumped in the water with you, and grabbed a handful, pouring it on your face. You sputtered and fell back, the salt burning your eyes. "(Y/N)! I... I didn't realize!" You heard splashing as he made his way to you, holding your chin.

"I- ow- I'm fine, Dark. Just a little stinging, that's all," you tried to assure him, but the saltiness on your hands was making it worse as you tried to wipe it away.

"Here, let's get out of the water. Let's just... hang out on the beach instead, huh?" he asked, already leading you out of the ocean. He sat you down on the blanket you brought, under the umbrella.

"Thanks, Dark," you sighed after a few minutes, blinking your tears out of your eyes. Dark was sitting beside you, his bare chest still wet from the water. You looked away quickly, and he chuckled.

"Let's not do this again," he said jokingly. You leaned on his shoulder, and stared at the waves.

"It wasn't so bad, Dark," you replied quietly, staring at a flock of seagulls hanging out by a rock in the distance. "This was fun."

==========================

Word count: 415

Sorry for the late update. Soccer game.