The Lost Girl (Fireplier X Ice Powered!Reader)

Suggested by: BooperDooper1879.

=============================

"Freak! Run, you little witch, and be glad we're not gonna kill you, too!" the villagers jeered as you stumbled through the treeline, holding your bandaged fingers close to your body. Behind you, your house was burning while your family was burning at the stake outside.

*

Your eyes shot open as you felt yourself falling off your bed.

"Ugh... stupid nightmare," you muttered to yourself, brushing yourself off and looking around your small cabin.

It was small and decrepit, with a small kitchen and a smaller washroom. Your bedroom consisted of... a bed. But it wasn't always like this. You used to live in the village a few miles away with your mother and father, but then the villagers turned on you. Because your family had powers, they became intimidated and scared, and killed your parents, leaving your hands burned and scarred. And you hated them. You've always had a grudge for them, and you finally decided to do something about it.

For ten years, you had been saving your powers. Your powers of ice. You were planning to freeze every single person in that village. A slow and painful death. Just imagine it. Stuck in your house with a fire that refuses to stay lit, no food or supplies because there was too much snow and ice for boats or transport to get through. You grinned at the thought, and looked outside the window to see the lush forest and green grass surrounding me. You hated all of it. Everything was so happy. Why did the world have to be happy, when you weren't?

You took out a large book and flipped to the page you had marked. It was old and yellow with use, but it was the spell you needed.

You put out your hand and felt it get cooler. The room around you dropped temperature, and your breaths turned into steam. You muttered the spell under your breath and closed your eyes, and suddenly, the cabin resumed its usual temperature. You opened your eyes, wondering if it worked. When you looked outside, there was snow. Frost covered your windows and icicles fell from the branches.

"YES!" you whooped, ecstatic that this had worked, after twenty years of being alone. You were finally going to give those people the revenge they deserved. They deserved this, this slow and painful death.

You decided to sneak in the village to see how the villagers reacted to the suddenly snowfall.

Just as you suspected, they were in awe and freezing. It had been mid-summer, so their clothes weren't exactly the thickest. They rushed home to get something thicker and drink something warm. You smirked to yourself, wondering exactly how long they could last in a winter that would last forever.

* Four months later *

They were dying. Their food shortage was so low it was almost nonexistent, their children were falling ill due to the harsh cold, and people kept losing their jobs due to building being shut down. Animals were going into hibernation because of the cold, and crops were withering. It was amazing. You were finally going to get revenge for your parents' death.

You, however, were fine. You had frozen your food so it could easily last years. Even though it was slightly freezer burned when you ate it, it was a small price to pay for what they have done.

As you were munching on some dried fruit, there was a knock on your door. You ignored no one could get in anyways. It was frozen shut. But apparently someone could get through, as the door shot open, almost breaking the hinges.