Had Enough (Glitchiplier X Sibling!Reader)

AU to "Stuck In The Middle", for all those who've read that.

=======================

"Glitch, come here, please!" Wilford shouted from upstairs, making you glare at the second floor. Glitch, as usual, went running, like a dog to its master. You shook your head, wondering why your younger brother let Wilford push him around like that. It was honestly really sad. Wilford had been ordering Glitch around for the past three years, doing things you didn't even know about.

Often, you had tried getting him to tell you what he and Wilford were doing up in his study, but whenever you pestered him about it, he always became quiet and morose, guilty almost. So, after a while, you dropped it.

Then Dark disappeared.

When you confronted Wilford, he assured you that it was because Dark and Anti had gotten into a fight, and Dark went mental, but, for some reason, you didn't believe him. Wilford had always been cunning and sly like that, cheating and lying to get his way. So maybe he did something?

You needed to find out if that was the truth or not.

"Glitch, could we speak?" you asked quietly as soon as your brother walked down the stairs. He looked at you, nervous, but nodded anyway.

You walked outside to the front porch and glared at Glitch until you could tell that he was very uncomfortable.

"W... what did you w-want t-t-to talk a-about?" he asked, his voice glitching slightly.

"I want to know what happened to Dark," you answered him in a demanding voice.

"You h-heard Wilford. Dark and Anti g-got into a fight, and h-he d-d-disappeared. He's probably v-venting for a bit, but he'll c-c-come b-back," he told you, his voice a quiet mumble.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?" you growled. "You're stuttering, and he's been gone for the past year and a half!"

He flinched.

"I can't talk about it, (Y/N), he'll get mad at me-"

"He? Who's he? Are you talking about Wilford? He's our brother, for God's sake! Why are you afraid of him?" you scoffed, crossing your arms.

"It's a long story, (Y/N), you weren't here before all of this started, you wouldn't understa-"

"Then help me. Help me understand," you insisted, pleading ever so slightly. You and Dark were as thick as thieves, and although you hadn't lived with him for your whole life, you still cared for him.

"In order to do that, you'll have to talk to Wilford himself. He was the one that came up with it, even I don't know what he's doing! Just please, don't make me tell you. He's gonna get angry," he whispered, tearing up slightly. You were taken aback; Glitch was so scared of Wilford that he was crying because of him.

"What has that monster done?" you muttered to yourself before walking back in the house and leaving Glitch outside to get himself back together.

"Wilford! We need to have a little chat," you growled, storming into his office. His head shot up from the paperwork he was doing, and he frowned.

"Haven't you ever knocked before?" he scowled.

"Not with you. I want answers, brother, and I want them now," you snapped, leaning on his mahogany desk with fists clenched. He had been hiding secrets from you for too long now, and you were going to put an end to that.

"Very well. Answers with what, your homework?" he smirked, standing up and putting the cream-coloured sheets or paper into a binder that was inside his bottom drawer.

"With Dark and Anti." As soon as the words slipped past your lips, your older brother stiffened.

"Those names will never again be mentioned under this roof," he spat, looking at you with the coldest brown eyes you've ever seen in your life. You glared at them.

"Why the hell not?" you spat.

"Because I SAID SO!" he roared, slamming his fist into his wall, making you jump in shock. He was taking deep, quick breaths, looking down at the ground. The two of you were silent for a few minutes.

"Get out." His deep voice startled you, but you bristled with anger, and forced out in your calmest voice,

"Fine. I'm going to my room."

"No."

"Excuse me?" You were practically seething at this point.

"Get out of my house."

"Your house? Your house, Warfstache? We all live here, and I'll be damned before I let someone like you order me around like a dog!" you shouted, stepping up to him. He looked up with fury in his eyes, and you barely even noticed that your noses were almost touching, metaphorical daggers being thrown every which way at the two of you.

"The only reason you're not dead where you stand is because-

"Because of what, Wilford? Too scared to get your pretty pink walls stained with blood?" you mocked.

"Don't! Taunt me," he growled, pressing a finger to your chest and pushing you away.

"I'm not afraid of you," you sneered.

"You should be. You have no idea what I've done! And you never will." With a shove, he forced you out of his room. "Get out, or the next time I see you, I'll make sure you'll regret it." He slammed the door, and you screamed in frustration.

Going to your room, you grabbed a backpack and started stuffing things in.  Anything of importance, anything you think you might need. You didn't know where you were going, but all you knew was that you were getting out of here. You were braver than Glitch ever was, but you felt pity for your younger brother. He would stay here, alone, with that monster.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Glitch asked, walking into your room.

"Away.  Out.  Anywhere but here," you snapped, slinging the backpack over your shoulder and roughly pushing past Glitch.

"What? Y-you're leaving me?" He stammered again, but it didn't sound like a glitch. You turned around, looking into his soft, vulnerable, chocolate eyes.

"Glitch, you need to sort out your priorities. I've had enough of being here, and I think you have, too. So when you get yourself together, you know how to contact me. Until then, I'm staying with the Host. Goodbye, Glitch, and good luck. With our brother over there, you're gonna need it." With a firm nod, you turned towards the door, placing your hand on the handle.

You felt arms wrap around you, then quickly let go.

"I'm not stopping you. I just wish I was brave enough to do what you're doing," he whispered in your ear. "Goodbye. I don't know when we'll see each other again... if we'll see each other again, but I hope everything turns out well for you, (Y/N)."

You nodded, hugging him back, and kissing his cheek. "I love you, brother."

"Just know that, if you ever figure out what happens, as I'm sure you will, since you've always been so smart... just know that I never meant to start what happened. I never meant to be a part of it," he said vaguely while wiping his eyes. You wanted him to elaborate, but you knew he never would, so with a deep sigh, you walked out of the house, hoping that, one day, you would see your brothers again.

=======================

Word count: 1202

Someone gave me this request a long time ago, and I completely forgot about it.  I'm sorry to whomever that may have been.  I've been really busy.