Meeting the Family (Multiple)

Suggested by: @MonsterQueen8338

Written on phone. Sorry if there are mistakes.

Part two of "Arsonist".

===============

After a few years in jail, Fire finally got out. You were on your couch at home waiting for him to call, since you visited him once to... well, give him your number.

A few minutes later, your phone buzzed. You grabbed it, answering immediately.

"Hey, Fire!" you greeted, leaning back in relief. You were scared he would never call.

"Hello, officer," Fire said. You could almost hear the smirk on his face. "How are ya?"

"Fine," you answered. "How're things with your family?"

"Eh. They're not as mad as I expected," he told you. "So I'm pretty good."

"Great. I'm glad."

"Er, yeah. Thanks." He suddenly sounded nervous. "Um... about my family...."

"Yeah? What's up?" you questioned, getting worried. He stayed silent for a bit, and you were scared something happened to him.

"Do you want to meet him?" he asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind meeting your strangely named family," you chuckled, looking at your clock hanging above your tv, which read 4:40. "What time?"

"Uh... 5 o'clock, maybe?"

"Sure! You know my address to pick me up, or am I walking to your place?"

"No, no, tell me your address," he said meekly. You laughed and told him your street and house number, and he promised to pick you up around 4:50. You hung up and went upstairs to get ready.

*

After putting on minimal makeup and changing into a red blouse and jeans, it was 4:47, so you waited by the door for him to show up. Just as you got outside, a silver Lamborghini drove up to your driveway, and Fire stepped out.
"Talk about luxury!" you giggled, walking to him. He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, yeah. It's not mine, though, it's my brother's."

"Which brother?" You raised an eyebrow, remembering Fire list all of his brother's names.

"Oh, uh... I don't remember. I borrowed it. Let's go, they're expecting you!" he exclaimed, changing the subject. You went in the passenger's side, and Fire drove away.

When you got to his house, Fire parked in front of a big house, complete with a large lawn and porch.

"How many brothers live with you? All of them?" you scoffed.

"Nah, just me and Ice," he smirked, unlocking the door. Inside was elegant, hanging chandeliers, dark oak wood finishing, and a fireplace.

"This is (Y/N)?" someone asked, stepping out from another room. He looked exactly like Fire, except a light blue hair, changing into a frosty white on the tips.

"Yup. (Y/N), Ice. Ice, (Y/N)," Fire introduced. More of Fire's brothers came out, and they all looked alike.

"How in the hell am I supposed to remember who's who?" you asked in slight annoyance.

"Well, look at their clothes and hair. The ones with wings are Light and Angel, and Angel has the halo." Fire motioned to two people on the side. They waved with smiles. "That's Dark, obviously." Obvious indeed. He had pitch black hair and eyes, pale grey skin, not to mention he was wearing all black.

"Let me guess," you interrupted before Fire could go on. "Google." You posted to a man with a glowing "G" on his shirt. "Voodoo." Snakes on his shoulders. "Wilford." A man with a pink moustache, who winked. You kept naming all of them, effectively getting all of them except for Glitch.

"You're good at this," Fire complimented. You grinned, and looked at them all.

"You guys have the powers, then," you sighed.

"Ah. You told the officer," Dark grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Deal with it, Dark," Fire growled. He took your arm, smiled at you, and dragged you deeper into the house.

This was the start of something beautiful.
===============
Word count: 623